The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Replacement glass tank for Doc Dave " Mini Bliss?"

Discussion in 'Genesis' started by anavidfan, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    I have a lovely little mini bliss that someone gifted me a while ago. I broke the glass on the first try.

I feel bad its sitting here, not even sure if its SS or Ti. I was wanting to replace the glass but have no idea where to get one. I found "Spectrum Glass" and they have a huge assortment of glass, even the reg sized Bliss, but not the Mini.

Thank you all

2. anavidfan

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    No one left here on ECF that knows about / used Genesis by Doc Dave ?

3. GrowthCurve

GrowthCurve Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2016
    Rust Belt
    I had seen clones of this for sale cheap.

Slimzy--but you would have to buy the whole mod--on FT.

Either find a clone so you can use the tank, or buy a mini gen so you can use the tank.

Measure the dimension of the tank you need--and maybe glass tank vendor can make a replacement.

Aga Titanium is a really small genny--with little glass tank. Or maybe even a mini Protank--for the glass tank.

Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. anavidfan

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Thanks for the information, GrowthCurve.... I will keep on searching around

5. ccwaters

ccwaters Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2013
    Minnesota USA
    I don't know the size of the glass on it, but I'd assume its a common size. I was considering a glass tank for the TinyTank, never got around to it, but I did sort of find a source. I searched Ebay for Pyrex tube, one seller had proper sized tube and would cut to your requested length. I'm pretty sure they were a regular on the bay, and had a pretty good variety of sizes. Think I used Pyrex tube as a search term. It was also fairly reasonably priced.

Worth a look and probably worth noting for future source on what our corrupt .gov may be considering a tobacco product making future glass for atomizer specific use unobtanium.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.