The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Replacement Magnets for 26650 King Clone

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by humpstyles, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. humpstyles

humpstyles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    Not sure if the Nemesis Magnet pack on Fasttech will fit, infact I'm almost positive that they won't. :( The fact of the matter is that they are just as brittle as the Nemesis style (any of the rare-earth magnets are pretty darn brittle), but I had no idea until 1 of my mandatory 2 snapped in half.

The OD of the King's magnets were 7/8" which converts to 22.2mm. Can't find them anywhere...and I don't know how to contact Acerig to get a few more shipped.

I can get a few pics and more measurements up if anyone needs them.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

2. BurntFingers

BurntFingers Full Member

Oct 17, 2013
    Raleigh, NC
    I'm in the same boat. I love my Acerig copper King 26650, and right before a cloud competition I noticed my button was a little loose. I unscrewed the bottom, and the switch shot across the patio and broke one of my magnets into a couple pieces. I managed to get it back together and it still works, but the button is extra crunchy. The magnets looked to be the same size as the ones that were in my Hades clone. I don't have the Hades anymore, or I'd try and see if they fit. I might just order some and see. I'll report back if I have any luck.

3. BurntFingers

BurntFingers Full Member

Oct 17, 2013
    Raleigh, NC
    I just checked one of the copper Hades clones at my local B&M, and the magnets DO fit. They aren't quite a as big, but the ID is the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.