Status
Not open for further replies.

humpstyles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
Pennsylvania
Not sure if the Nemesis Magnet pack on fasttech will fit, infact I'm almost positive that they won't. :( The fact of the matter is that they are just as brittle as the Nemesis style (any of the rare-earth magnets are pretty darn brittle), but I had no idea until 1 of my mandatory 2 snapped in half.

The OD of the King's magnets were 7/8" which converts to 22.2mm. Can't find them anywhere...and I don't know how to contact Acerig to get a few more shipped.

I can get a few pics and more measurements up if anyone needs them.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

BurntFingers

Oct 17, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I'm in the same boat. I love my Acerig copper King 26650, and right before a cloud competition I noticed my button was a little loose. I unscrewed the bottom, and the switch shot across the patio and broke one of my magnets into a couple pieces. I managed to get it back together and it still works, but the button is extra crunchy. The magnets looked to be the same size as the ones that were in my Hades clone. I don't have the Hades anymore, or I'd try and see if they fit. I might just order some and see. I'll report back if I have any luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread