Replacement matching Drip Tips for Falcon Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassplayer1494

May 30, 2018
Hello everyone,

so yesterday I got the HorizonTech Falcon tank, which is superb.

But the strangest thing happened.

Someone stole my matching 510 drip tip, and then replaced it with a small black 510 drip tip and I can't figure out who did it. It's not that big of a deal, I don't appreciate someone taking my stuff, but hey, at least the culprit put one on there for me?

Anyways, I have been searching on getting another 510 but I really liked the one that came with mine. I believe it was a sloped, wide bore resin drip tip with a single delrin o-ring. I contacted HorizonTech to see if I can purchase one directly through them, but I thought I would ask someone on here if they knew where to find one.

Thanks!

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You could contact horizon tech directly if you aren't finding any luck. I'd probably look on places like FT or 3FVape to see if you can match up a drip tip, (you may or may not have luck).

I hope you find one, someone stealing yours SUCKS. I probably would have been MADDER that they replaced it with their own (germy inferior) one and expect me not to NOTICE, than the actual theft , although that would have annoyed me greatly too.

I'm assuming the thief is unknown? I mean, I'm not saying summon the police or anything, but yes, I would be annoyed.

Good luck finding something, hopefully others will be along with more suggestions!

Anna

bassplayer1494

May 30, 2018
You could contact horizon tech directly if you aren't finding any luck. I'd probably look on places like FT or 3FVape to see if you can match up a drip tip, (you may or may not have luck).

I hope you find one, someone stealing yours SUCKS. I probably would have been MADDER that they replaced it with their own (germy inferior) one and expect me not to NOTICE, than the actual theft , although that would have annoyed me greatly too.

I'm assuming the thief is unknown? I mean, I'm not saying summon the police or anything, but yes, I would be annoyed.

Good luck finding something, hopefully others will be along with more suggestions!

Anna

I appreciate the help. I've been looking around to find one just like it. Hopefully HorizonTech will contact me back soon..

As soon as I realized this wasn't the right one, I changed it out for the other one that came with the tank but it doesn't hit the same as the resin tip that came with it..

I don't know who would take it. I left it behind the counter at my gym when I worked out, I didn't notice a difference then. Then i went to band practice and I set it down on the table, when I came back, that's when I noticed the different tip on it.. But it's weird cause all the guys that I jam with don't vape at all. I asked one of the trainers at the gym if they noticed anyone behind the counter and they said they didn't. I don't believe anyone there at the gym I go to vapes either..

It's very strange..
I'll keep searching around.

• Optimistic

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You could check out Drip Tip DesignZ. They offer a bunch of different kinds of high end drip tips, including resins.

group-wide-bore.jpg

• Useful

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I've been searching for it online, but there just aren't any of them sold separately, that I could find. Several places have a drip tip and resin tank set, but even those drip tips aren't like the original one from your tank.

Here are some sesrch results for wide bore 510 resin drip tips from FastTech, but none of those are identical to yours either. There's a bunch of 810 shaped like your original one, but none in 510.

FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

bassplayer1494

May 30, 2018
I've been searching for it online, but there just aren't any of them sold separately, that I could find. Several places have a drip tip and resin tank set, but even those drip tips aren't like the original one from your tank.

Here are some sesrch results for wide bore 510 resin drip tips from FastTech, but none of those are identical to yours either. There's a bunch of 810 shaped like your original one, but none in 510.

FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
I appreciate the info.

I'll probably just end up buying a replacement one then..

I was thinking about ordering another falcon tank and then switching the drip tips and resealing the container. So I can send it back and get my money back but that's a really petty idea.

bassplayer1494

May 30, 2018
It still blows my mind that someone would steal a freakin' drip tip, and then replace it with another one...

That's almost as bad as someone stealing a tire from your vehicle, and then replacing the tire with a tire off their own vehicle..

It's like someone stealing your mechanical pencil, and replacing it with a piece of granite..

That's like someone stealing your micro-brewed craft beer, and then replacing it with Milwaukee's Best..

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread