replicating logic e juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

fungoli369

Dec 23, 2011
new jersey
Hello vets i have a issue that im trying to deal with i first tried e cigs using logic e cigs LOGIC GOLD LABEL - MEDIUM 1.4% NICOTINE BY VOLUME - Logicecig Store i have now got my own setup and tried to replicate the e juice that comes with this but have had no luck i contacted the owner of logic and asked if i can buy some ejuice but he want nothing to do with that i have spoke to some other people about it the closest they got is a ry4/menthol but to me still not it any suggestion on how to get the e juice of this exact flavor i havent been able to use any other juice really and have started smoking analogs again is there anyone that can help???

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
I looked up the ecig you are talking about, and my best guess is that it is a chinese liquid. Some vendors carry dekang juice which might be what you are looking for. Before you give up, check out some of the vendors on ecf, and get some samples of juices.You should be able to find some you like. I am assuming from your post that you want tobacco and menthol. This is just a suggestion of some vendors to check out
http://www.backwoodsbrew.net/index....category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=19
BlueMist Vaping Supplies
Truepure Menthol E-Liquid

But there are many to choose from. Good luck with your hunt, and keep trying!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread