Request a flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
what about a bacon flavor. who doesnt love bacon?? its just a wild thought. i have a feeling it would either turn out very good or horribly horribly wrong lol

u never know. if by some crazy chance u do this and it sells like hot cakes i think i should get royalty check or something

If the bacon flavor is successful, a bacon juice with waffles and maple syrup will not be far behind.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
VaporBomb fantasies..:blush:

1st choice) Licorice or a JagerBomb (Jager & Red Bull)/Jagermeister kinda thing.

Very close 2nd) Irish Coffee

3) A fruit/vanilla/spice blend. Peach would be good with this, lemon or cherry, too!

4) a Spiced Apple Cider

5) Macaroon - kind of a toasted coconut thing

6) Gingerbread!

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Well I fully intend on getting y'all to mix me up some Snickerdoodle/Butterscotch on my next order. I just have to come up with a name for it.

Butterdoodle just sounds wrong.

Oh yeah, if I put a name for it in the box where I list the flavors to customize it, will it be on the label? Butterdoodle is kinda growing on me.

Last edited:

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Yo, Vapor Bomb! My 10 year old daughter has a flavor request :laugh: She loves the smell that some of your juices have (not that she snorts the bottle, just the scent the vapor leaves on me) and she saw that I'd gotten Marshmallow yesterday. She thinks that you should make a hot chocolate flavor and let us add marshmallow in like we can cream and sugar for the coffee!

I happen to think that's a FANTASTIC idea, especially in the winter.

FatDaddyBaker

Jun 27, 2010
A, A
How about this...one of my favorite treats that show up around passover: Toasted Coconut covered Marshmallow

And I LOVE the idea of the butterscotch/snickerdoodle (I vote for naming it Doodlebutt), but in the past, I've ordered butterscotch and found it to be flavorless. Could I have just gotten a bad batch or does it tend to be subtle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread