Not open for further replies.

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
Hi folks! I recently emailed you a request for some oddball Precise parts and some T-tips. I wanted to update that I only need one (1) conversion switch for the original P-10. I checked my other one and it already has the brass conversion switch. Aside from that, I still need the 2x Polished SS Contoured T-tip, Shorty Traditional SS Polished T-tip and perhaps a Polished Tanbur too!

David said there's a chance a conversion may be laying around somewhere in the shop. So please, if you come across any, I really need all of these items! Thanks and have a great day!

Last edited:

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It appears you have one of the first P10's to come out and then one of the revised P10's when they first came out prior to the Rhodium plating. Your newer P10 could be upgraded to Rhodium specs with switch and top post once i get some more center posts rhodium plated. The older one, the top post could be done on it, but i haven't come across any conversion switches for the older style one you have.

TalkingCactus

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ.

Thank you, thank you, thank you... you're a life saver! I can't tell you what I've been through looking for a way to contact them on their Website. I even started typing in URL's "to see" if I could find a contact page. URL's like: /contact-us or /contact_us or /contact or /id2.html or /id3.html or /id4.html (funny thing is, 4 used to be their contact page, as I discovered via Google cache later on).

Well, you get the idea... thx again for linking to that info! Made my day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread