Not open for further replies.

cavibird2005

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
St Cloud, MN
I would love to see you carry,

Smoktech 510 DCT with various colors in Polypropylene materials

Smoktech e cigarette Bolt (At a reasonable price, I know some sites seem to think they can get Silver Bullet $$ for them) With the 18650 extension tubes, Or any 18650 Tube Mod.

A bottom feeder of some sort? Maybe strike up a distribution deal with Old Goat?? He makes a nice bottom feeder.
ninjamod.jpg WoYMa.jpg

StumpyJoe

Jan 19, 2012
usa
Hey Rob! Just made my fifth order! I discovered your juicy fruit flavor when you had the big juice sale and was absolutely blown away!! So I ordered a 30ml and wanted to restock on my daily vape, wynsome. My question is... Why don't you have wynsome in 30ml? It's the best! I think I even read somewhere that it's your fav as well... So why not?? Anyway, love your stuff, keep up the great work rob!

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Smoov cartomizers ( 5 pack of Black Smoov Cartomizers ) but at lower price :p [They are smoooth but I can't always work the price in my budget anymore LOL]

Also, I'm looking for a VG based Chocolate Fudge Brownie like juicyvapors :p but don't want to buy from them anymore cause they require signature and I'm not home when the mailman comes so the stuff would sit at the PO for a week!
(oops hope it was OK I mentioned other vendors :blush: )

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I jumped in at the end of this thread, so someone else may have already requested this, but, since you already stock GP flavorfuls and 5ml bottles, this would be easy:
I'd like to see a sampler pack .... Perhaps 5ml bottles in say, 18 mg strength :p where we can try something like 5 flavors for a low price before we buy the jug size :p
Have them in each category such as "Drinks", "Tobacco", "Bakery" etc.
Yes? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread