Not open for further replies.

CraigTime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Toledo, OH
Company name
SMARTVAPES STOLE MY $100!!!​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
1 April 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Alan Bullock basically stole $100 from me! I contacted him immediately as this email string clearly shows when I received my defective device. I waited patiently for him to have it in stock again after he couldn't exchange it. I returned it after he said he would hold one for me and haven't heard a word from him since! My tracking number shows it was delivered on 06/26. I have tried contacting him twice since then and have received no reply at all. He's a crook and everyone should avoid his website!

EDIT:
ECF removed the email string from my post. Apparently I am not allowed to show proof that I was cheated...

Allan Bullock from Smartvapes told me in an email that he would hold a new innokin Itaste SVD for me to exchange for the one I originally received that was defective. Since he received it on 06/26 I have not received a new one in the mail, nor confirmation that he received the defective one even though USPS tracking says he did. I have tried to contact him multiple times and he will not respond. What a coward and a thief!!!

Last edited:

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
EDIT:
ECF removed the email string from my post. Apparently I am not allowed to show proof that I was cheated...

I sent you a PM regarding this and explained why you can't do this (read the forum rules) and a way to work around this just like everyone else does that posts a negative review. Normally we simply delete reviews that don't follow the guidelines but I kept it up to allow you to fix your review.

CraigTime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Toledo, OH
I sent you a PM regarding this and explained why you can't do this (read the forum rules) and a way to work around this just like everyone else does that posts a negative review. Normally we simply delete reviews that don't follow the guidelines but I kept it up to allow you to fix your review.

OK. I was just angry and took it out on you... Please forgive me. Thank you for letting me keep the review up. Obviously it made a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread