Retro Aesthetics---Coil Master Groot Mech Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Hi Guys,Just Keep On The Topic We Talked Yesterday,What Surprise Will Coil Master Give Us.
Seriously,Today The Two mods I Introduce To You Are Really Great.
Coil Master Groot Mech Mod
3 (1).png
3 (3).png
3 (2).png

Coil Master Groot Mech mod is the Third mod in this series, after “Themis”. As always, this mod features the same innovative bronze/brass body design with beautiful & retro aesthetics.The imitation bark sleeve is highly crafted and able to withstand abrasion and scratches that occur with daily use. Every meticulous detail from the carving to the polished coating was done with the user and collector in mind. Not only is it stunning in appearance, but also feels extremely ergonomic and comfortable in your hand.

This mech features a hybrid 510 connection, copper contacts and a magnetic switch so voltage drop is kept to a minimum. 6 vent holes add heat dissipation and an extra level of safety. Each mod has been tested through our quality control process so satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are looking for a high quality, distinctly styled and hard hitting mech mod, The Groot by Coil Master is the right choice!

Features

§510 Hybrid Connection

§Magnetic fire button

§Old Bronze brass body

§Copper contact

§Bark imitation style sleeve

§Accepts single 18650 battery (Not Included)

Among The Three Mods I Told You Include This One,This One Is My Favorite,I Don't Know How Do You Guys Like It?If You Want More Info,Here For U:Coil Master Groot Mech Mod - $59.99 - 1940 - Ave40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread