Returning after being gone a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingersnaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
everywhere
Been a long time since I've been on ecf so saying hi. I've refered a lot of people here though. Seems most of my old favorite forums are dead. I started vaping in 2010 and joined ecf before I got my first kit in the mail. I've come back because this deeming reg is so confusing and imo over stepping. I've seen a lot of info but it's so overboard I can't make sense of it. So I'm here to learn and vent and continue writing letters.

I noticed on fb fda is back at it with customs? Seriously? Don't we still have 2 years to keep buying and selling what's been on the market? I think this kind of harassment deserves another lawsuit or someone to remind them they can't do this.

The fda never ceases to piss me off. It's been a fight this whole time. I understand some posts I've noticed where someone declined writing someone who wrote an article because they have done so many they are tired of it. We can't give up though. That's what they want. We will get so tired of fighting back we will just accept whatever they do. The whole government is like that. They think we will just give up fighting. Not just about ecigs but everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Foggy Road

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I noticed on fb fda is back at it with customs? Seriously? Don't we still have 2 years to keep buying and selling what's been on the market? I think this kind of harassment deserves another lawsuit or someone to remind them they can't do this.

As long as it was "out" prior to August 8th, yes, it can still be sold. Anything new, however, must be approved first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread