Revenger Mini Kit Mauritian Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ced9888

Dec 30, 2017
It was the last parcel I got from the UK for 2017. This mod has been reviewed several times and I will make the review from a Mauritian vaper point of view.

1. The wow factor

This cute little mod came in a mind-blowing and unbelievable packingaging. The package itself is simply the tip of the iceberg. You will find two slots of which one would mention "be amazed" and indeed you will be amazed when lifting the lid to see a beautiful and amazing mod. The finish, quality and details are second to none.

2. Contents

You will receive the mod itself, a spare pyrex tank, the NRG tank, some rings a spare GT Ccell corehead (i presume it is the ceramic one), a state of the art Vaporesso usb cable for both charging and firmware update but also user manuals (lots of useless papers consideration how easy the mod settings are) and the authenticity number.

The NRG tank is an amazing tank with the same hints of colours as your mod. As I bought from the UK, the tank is 2ml (NRG mini tank) as compared to the 3.5ml tank offered by the non-EU versions.

The usb cable feels very premium and is supposed to offer the quick charge service.

You should really check the authenticity before vaping to know if you bought a genuine box instead of a knock-off which suggests problems.

3. The Revenger Mini Mod

The Revenger Mini mod feels very nice in hand (not too light or heavy) but also can be very stealthy as compared to the Revenger X. It feels very small in the hand with the NRG mini tank protruding on top.

The details of this mod are mesmerising. This should that Vaporesso wanted to do a premium small and portable mod for the niche market. The both plastic panels are fingerprint magnets.

The front panel have the OLED screen and three buttons for the controls. When you are not vaping, an analog clock will appear for 15 minutes which is quite interesting. The back panel features a "pulsating" or fix design that lights up (default) when you press the fire button. This makes sense because generally the oled screen will face you while vaping and thus the person around will see those lighting designs.

Caveat: those light designs come with a price; battery drainage. But I personally it off at home and turn it on in social places. Well, in my country vaping socially can lead to your attestation or policeman questioning you on the vaping kit.

The tank sits flush to the mod and as mentioned above have the same coloured o-rings as your mod colour which makes it very appealing to the eyes. With the small amount of vapers and smuggled vaping kits that costs 3 times the eBay price from the Mauritian grey market, this mod will surely stand out among your fellow vapers.

4. The coils

The GT4 corehead vapes fine. You get a good taste at around 40-45w. I personally use the CCW which varies the wattage around 30-50w each half seconds. The GT Ccell corehead is mind blowing. If you use it you will indeed have a hard time going back to the cotton GT cores. An advice would be to soak them in hot water or vodka and reuse them till the cotton becomes unsuable.

As it is not easy to get replacement coils easily in Mauritius you can order them from eBay for their premium price + shipping, buy them from Shoprite trianon at twice the price or simply buy online the compatible Smok Baby Beast coils which are cross compatible.

5. Vaping off 2500mAh

The battery will drain quickly on the low resistance coils like GT4 0.15ohm and heat off the pyrex glass (which is normal). The back lighting panel will also add strain on the battery life.

Using the GT Ccell corehead will help you hold the battery longer and turning off the lighting panel will definitely make a change. The puff counter shows that you can get a very good amount of vaping off the internal battery.

If you're a casual vaper like me the battery can hold a day at work. For light vapers a day or two. But if you are a happy vaper then look at the Revenger X because you will not make it with this mod. If you need portability then look at the Veco One Plus or Veco Solo Plus which I really like for both holding more juice and having a massive battery.

6. The vaping experience

I should admit that Vaporesso products has always impressed me with both the quality and the premium feel that comes along. The NRG tank houses an airflow ring which open will make you chase clouds and closed will help you (well not very much) do some stealth vaping at work or at home if you live with your parents.

I see that the mod itself will last a day with me and will charge rather quickly than others. The spitback guard helps keeping the juice in the tip instead of your tongue when using low resistance coils.

7. The bad

Well I have said good and interesting points regarding this lovely mod but there are some querks that may not amaze everyone.

Even though it normal, I would not have expected the mouthpiece to be so hot when chainvaping to the point of being unbearable for the lips.

The battery life can be annoying for some when realising that full charge can take up to 90 minutes.

The slide and fill tank can be difficult to open sometimes (even though it should be stiff). This sometimes make me remove the dripper and try to open it whilst praying that the pyrex glass does not shatter.

The popping sound that happens when the airflow is open wide can make everyone think that you are smoking weed off a small electronic box.

8. Conclusion

The Revenger Mini mod may not please everyone unless they bought it for the purpose of being the shrunken version of the Revenger mod. The battery life may be a concern for heavy vapers and the NRJ TPD Mini tank can be annoying for those who are constantly on the move.

On the other hand, this mod gives a bang for your buck because it gives all the advanced settings found by the Revenger X but in a smaller form factor. I wished i would have ordered the Revenger Mini Christmas edition which would have blended in this festive season.

If I was to order another Revenger Mini I would have done it again definitely. This mod is better than the chinese knock off found on the Mauritian grey market and stands out from the the crowd for its premium feel.

Be careful when ordering online and note that the customs will detain the product if you get caught and fine will follow. You do not need expertise in International Sale of Goods to get your mod in Mauritius without getting caught. You simply need to know how to give a proper description of the item!

Keep on vaping with the compliments of the season!

Ced
a1821162392e57adf4d26fc753ee295c.jpg
28a0e7a2bc09424cf6208890794e8638.jpg
a5d5e0e4e2b1eb941540f0491c7f06ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
:thumbs:I just started using the Revenger mini almost a month ago and I am in love with it!

The ONLY complaint is as you said the battery life. Even with all the fancy lights off it still eats up the battery especially at vaping around 50 watts with the .2

In fact I love it so much I may buy the full size Revenger X as my daily mod and use the mini on my daily travels around town etc...

Glad you’re enjoying it :thumbs:

sara

Ced9888

Dec 30, 2017
:thumbs:I just started using the Revenger mini almost a month ago and I am in love with it!

The ONLY complaint is as you said the battery life. Even with all the fancy lights off it still eats up the battery especially at vaping around 50 watts with the .2

In fact I love it so much I may buy the full size Revenger X as my daily mod and use the mini on my daily travels around town etc...

Glad you’re enjoying it :thumbs:

sara
Hello Sara!

Thanks for your wonderful idea. I too think that I should invest in the Revenger X as daily driver and use the Mini when on the go :)

May I know your thoughts regarding the pairing of both coils and eliquids?

I currently use the GT CCell .4 which I like very much paired with a real coffee juice!

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Thanks Tonee. I hope that you too like your Revenger mini or looking forward to order one :)

I have had the opportunity to use one and really like the chipset but
I'm holding out for the limited edition Revenger.[emoji41]
e79929e76731ab30dc9072664347f0e7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Love

Ced9888

Dec 30, 2017
I have had the opportunity to use one and really like the chipset but
I'm holding out for the limited edition Revenger.[emoji41]
e79929e76731ab30dc9072664347f0e7.jpg

That's a very nice mod that you have here and hope that you will be able to get it soon. You will like the CCW (curve wattage) available on the chipset!

You are from which country?

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
That's a very nice mod that you have here and hope that you will be able to get it soon. You will like the CCW (curve wattage) available on the chipset!

You are from which country?

My fist Vaporesso was the Attitude with had the CCW.
I'm in the US, NV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread