Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
.. I watched your video again and answered my questions above. Have some more:

- Is it leak proof w/ a single wick as well? I'm guessing so and that the juice may return even quicker w/ the extra hole open.
- Since I'm a Hybrid guy and not up on atty-less mods, what are some other 17mm mods to consider?

I'm glad I saw this. I've been looking for a mechanical mod to back up my beloved Orion. I'm about to buy an Ikarus but may reconsider after seeing this! The phrase 'game changer' gets tossed around some, but I believe this may be. A leak proof Genny gets my vote.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
.. I watched your video again and answered my questions above. Have some more:

- Is it leak proof w/ a single wick as well? I'm guessing so and that the juice may return even quicker w/ the extra hole open.
- Since I'm a Hybrid guy and not up on atty-less mods, what are some other 17mm mods to consider?

I'm glad I saw this. I've been looking for a mechanical mod to back up my beloved Orion. I'm about to buy an Ikarus but may reconsider after seeing this! The phrase 'game changer' gets tossed around some, but I believe this may be. A leak proof Genny gets my vote.

You hit the nail on the head with your first question. Yes it is, and you don't need to remove the screw between the wick holes in order to get it to drain properly if you only use one wick.

Regarding your second question, there are not a lot of options, to be honest. The Ba Gua is what it's designed for, and what I would recommend. You won't have to wait forever on a list to get one, like some higher end stuff. They come in and out of stock at a few different retailers. I don't think I can link them here, though, since I don't know if they're ECF approved vendors.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
You hit the nail on the head with your first question. Yes it is, and you don't need to remove the screw between the wick holes in order to get it to drain properly if you only use one wick.

Regarding your second question, there are not a lot of options, to be honest. The Ba Gua is what it's designed for, and what I would recommend. You won't have to wait forever on a list to get one, like some higher end stuff. They come in and out of stock at a few different retailers. I don't think I can link them here, though, since I don't know if they're ECF approved vendors.

Thanks, I also should've realized the o-rings seal the chamber in either scenario. Duh on me ;) Feel free to PM me those other mods and vendors. I want to get a mod lined up so when the Arrow arrives I can use it. I'm after a seamless as possible look, and being 17mm, I narrowed it down to a few. I have a thread in the Vape Pit forum in the 'Help Me' section too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread