Review of the Metal edition Twister Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
twister mod
The metal edition Twister is more simple in colors, but the finish is excellent, very comfortable in your hands. 510 pin is at the center, spring loaded, 2300mAh battery is a bit lower when it compares to SMOK Stick V9 or Eleaf iJust 3. I have used this kit for a week, sometimes the battery cannot supply me a whole day vape, I need to charge it twice a day or I need to bring another kit to back up.

The variable wattage design is pretty good, its not a new idea but FreeMax did the best with a dial at the bottom, the dial is not too tight or too loose, easy to use and it will not miss change your wattage when it is in your pockets. But personally, I do suggest you to check the wattage setting before vaping when you get it out of your pocket, to avoid burnt taste.

The mod also came with some protections, such as low battery protection, short circulation protection… read the user manual before use it!

Fireluke 2 Tank
Previously we have a preview post about the new Fireluke 2 tank. Now its a review. I have been a fans for the FreeMax Mesh tanks for a long time, I love the flavor and vapor production of FreeMax mesh tanks. The new Fireluke 2 mesh tank should be the best mesh tank? Check it out.

As usual, the Fireluke 2 tank holds 5ml juice and comes with a 810 drip tip, and top refilling system.

The biggest CONS on their tanks for me is the refilling – its too loose to open the top cap to refill, so when the tank is in your pockets, the cap always open and leak badly in your pocket. Seems they did not solve the problem in the new fireluke 2 tank, it just happened again on me. So be careful, try your best to put it out of your pockets.

The innovation on the new tank is the coil I think:

• Brand new yet unique 90% tea fiber cotton formula which derives from 100% natural tea tree, Refresh your Flavors!
  • Upgraded diamond pattern mesh coil structure, increased the leading surface, offers a surpassing balance of the e-juice leading andintense flavor.
  • New appearance and bigger size of the TX Coil, which enlarges the air intake up to 40% than before.

Tea Fiber Cotton, this is a new concept in the vaping industry, just like Organic cotton conception some years ago. So hope this new coil wicking material idea will lead the whole industry to a new level.
Tea Fiber Cotton.png

Performance of the Twister Kit
The Freemax Twister Kit was a joy to use, very solid and performed very well. It is a great design, superbly built and ultra portable. I have really enjoyed using it. The new tea fiber cotton mesh coils are impressive, the flavor was refreshed, just like you are drinking a cup of tea while vaping. The vaping experience came up to a new level, while the vapor production is huge. You will love the new coils. BTW, those new coils are also compatible with your old FireLuke Mesh tanks.

The device is easy to fill, easy to change the wattage and single fire button, so its a very good kit for any starters, but its not just a starter kit, any experienced vapers should have a try on this Twister 80W kit, it will offer you a whole new vaping experience.

Pros & Cons
  • Pros:
  • Easy to use
  • Nice flavor
  • Huge vapor
  • Nice finish
  • Love the new coils
  • Fast firing speed
  • Pocket size
  • Cons:
  • Battery capacity can be a bit higher to 3000mAh
  • Top filling can be a bit tighter
Conclusion
The FreeMax Twister 80 Kit is one of my favorite tube mod kit right now, the performance is excellent especially its new innovative tea fiber cotton mesh coil design. I am happy to recommend it to any one! It can be used for any green hands and experienced vapers.

Full review in Tea Fiber Cotton - FreeMax Twister 80W Kit Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread