Review on the Revenger Mini 85w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
20171212_171106_HDR_Film3.jpg 20171212_170925_Film3.jpg 20171212_170904_Film3.jpg 20171212_170754_Film3.jpg

I have had the Revenger mini for a few days now. This kit has went beyond my expectations. It has good cloud production and i get really good flavor from the preinstalled coil. I like the time and date setting as well since i dont wear a watch or always have my phone handy. The mod is a good size it is not too small or too large. It has fast charge capability and adjustable light pattern to suite your mood or can turn the lighting off and also can adjust the screen brightness. The battery gets me a few hours vaping but at the moment i have the screen bright the led lights going and running at 50 watts and this is probly draining the battery faster than if i had it down to just the basic setting. It doesnt seem to take long to charge up and it also tells you how long it will take to fully charge unlike alot of other mods. The tank is a top fill with a swing out lid and holds 3.5 ml of juice. The mod is not too heavy or too light either. To me it has a good balance on the wieght of the kit. The shape has rounded edges on the mod which feels good while holding it. The kit comes with a fast charge cable that seems to be made with a spring outter case on the cable and may hold up better than most other cables. This is quick review of what I have found about the new Revenger Mini. I would recommend this to any level vaper. One thing about the tank and like most new tanks is that it is really tight and there is not any knurling to grip with to loosen and to take the tank apart so i filled mine let it wick several mins before vaping and so far no dry hits the coils wick great and a bit thirsty but it has large wick holes and the coil is a large size. I have covered some of the basics of this mod on this review. As i use the kit more and learn more i will update this review.

Sent from my LGAS992 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
I got this kit a week ago. It looks cool, handling is good but for me the battery is draining way too fast. I left the mod overnight on standby (no lights on) and in the morning 25% battery charge were gone. Could be an issue with my mod. Anybody else experienced this?
So far i have not had same issue. I usually charge and unplug mine. I have noticed sometimes the battery indicator will drop for a second or so and go back up usually if am changing settings or hit the fire button. If mine starts doing the same i will post back.

Sent from my LGAS992 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread