REVIEW: VAZE VAPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohaku

Aug 16, 2020
Vaze is a french company that I've haven't heard of before. Once I was looking at my local vape shops website and saw a small pod device, very similiar to OVNS JC01. So similiar that it uses same pods as JC01. Price of this device is around 20€. So what do you get for your money?

Very small and modern design system. Only 40g in weight. 46mm x 39mm x 8mm in size. There are 4 colors to choose from, matte black, matte white, rose gold and purple. If you are wondering about the battery, it's 400 mAh, so around 4-5 hours. One thing that upsets me the most is that the pod it self is not included. Vaze uses disposables like juul, which they sell on their website. How I said at the start, you can use JC01 pods with this device. Talk about the devil, yes you can also use Juul, Airbender or Sylo pods. I've been using this pod for like 2-3 months to get the real experience. Well, it's not worth the money to be honest. There are better devices for the same price. Quite bigger but way better for example is the vaporesso Xtra or smaller and half the price vaporesso Osmall. One of the pods I've been using with Vaze started leaking, making it stop working until the liquid dried out. I've bought new pod and the autodraw is working, most of the time. Pod gets looser after some time but never fell off. I didn't have the opportunity to try original Vaze pods, because they doesn't ship to my country.

So final score 2.5/5 (Ok - Fine). If you want to try it, feel free to do so but i'd rather get one of the Vaporessos or the Caliburn Koko for 5 more euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread