RDA reviews or builds on little boy rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Couldnt find mutch here ether, but just got vape mail yesterday and have been useing the littleboy clone with the copper cap and aluminum deck and chuff drip tip on an smpl copper mech and so far its an awsome rda,
One of the few GOOD ones out there that can do a proper single coil ...

On an all copper mod and with the aluminum deck and copper pos post i am getting ziltch for v drop and my battterys last noticably longer than in my magnetic ss mods !
Flavor is the best i have had for single coil builds so far.... i can say it beats out the zenith double cross for flavor and vapor and thats with a single .75 ohm coil !!! I actually gave the zenith to my girl !
It chucks clouds ... my girl wont let me use the cuff cap in the house lol
Airflow is easily adjustable and flows well enough to sub sub ohm if you dar lol but i dont go <.5

The only negatives are that the air flow slot for the coil is too far offset from the neg post forcing you to have to long leg the coil to line it up and because the juice well can not be removed like a hobo you then have to push it down slightly below deck to get it centered, a bit of a process but worth it cause this rda is blasting the clouds and flavor

Ok
A+ for size of juice well
A for vapor
A- for flavor
B for air flow
C- for ease of build .. beginers will have a verry hard time coiling off to the left and down with every build and the juice well is partialy in the way
B+ for fit and finnish, the clone i got with the aluminum deck had verry nice threads and a copper center post and the machining is pretty well done for a clone... no burs or flash anywhere to my suprize !!! I am a machinist who makes medical equipment and tools so i have a good understanding of what should be and what shouldnt, tolerances on all parts including tightness of o rings is verry decent for mass production.

So there ya go .. my 2 cents after about 36 hrs of non stop use vaping GWAR bloodbath 6mg and i put about 15 ml through it !

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Here is a pic of little boy with a glass drip tip
Sorry bout the flash , the room is dark

Also i cant rave enough about the smpl, the whole setup is smaller than my magneto without an atty on it !
Its like having an atty right on your battery. I love copper mods now and i dont think i will ever go back to ss

And the little boy itself has an aluminum deck witch also is highly conductive and lends itself well as a solid ground contact to the mod

Attachments

• CAM01863.jpg
    CAM01863.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread