Revolver Talon Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatDadJoe

Sep 11, 2012
Near Ann Arbor, MI. USA
I think I may have found that its compatible with the E-Go T. Any experience with this?

Yes, it's basically the same. I noticed that you're just over in Toledo, so you might also wanna try calling the Monroe, MI Revolver. He's got the same items that the Toledo store has, but each store keeps their own inventory, so he might have the items you are looking for. Also, Bill (the owner) will do mail-order with free shipping if you don't feel like making the 30 minute drive. The number up there is (734) 682-5417.

RatDadJoe

Sep 11, 2012
Near Ann Arbor, MI. USA
Hi! I have the Revolver Talon which I love but................they are always out of parts and e-juice. Can anyone tell me if there is another brand of cartridges that are compatible? It would be awesome if I could also find some e-juice that in in a bottle that is compatible to fill the cartridges too.
Thanks!

When you say "cartridges", do you mean "cartomizers"? as in the silver colored things that go in the tanks like this:
pre-punched-dual-coil-cartomizer-core-20pc.jpg

or

The little plastic tanks that go in the tip of the atomizer like this (these are actually called cartridges):
ego-t-clear-cart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread