Revolver Vapor Lounge and Bar in Perrysburg, OH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few pictures of the store!

330587_339197889505052_1014010932_o.jpg

882009_426691394089034_1877453509_o.jpg

883713_426693274088846_400796477_o.jpg

885045_426691630755677_1485557661_o.jpg

885390_426689604089213_433019630_o.jpg

More pictures on the way!! Just wait, Revolver Perrysburg, OH is totally going to KICK ASH!

spegtoast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
NW Ohio
Any reviews yet? Looks like we need to build a bigger vape community in Toledo lol.

I have checked out the Revolver website. The juice price looks a little high priced and I havent found any of the popular PV's you find here on the web.

Great job on the shop. I will stop buy soley because it looks like a nice place to chill, have some shop talk, and vape. Maybe even play some video games, or watch a football game. I have recently stopped drinking so the bars are off limits to me, looking for a cool social place to hang out. Maybe this could be the place, but so far it seems they have priced themselves to the yuppie end. Selling the atmoshere and fancy labeling. I have always been a dive bar contesuor myself, so hopefully my visit will change my mind.

RevolverRep

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.revolvercig.com
Ah toast, I haven't had to respond to a post like this in a long time, but I guess you are never too old to take someone back to school...lol just kidding.

We started Revolver back in 2009, mainly because it helped every one of us quit using cigarettes. We have been doing this longer than most of the people on this forum have been vaping. We were on here when this forum was just starting up, and when you couldn't even speak the name of certain brands without being banned.

In those 4 years we have collected every new device and mod available and played around. We pass them around to our workers even and let them take the devices through the gauntlet. We do this to find the very best products available. We set ourselves apart from the rest because we don't seek out what is popular for the minute. Popular of course today means whatever you hear named dropped the most on this forum is what the latest fly by night resellers carry. No research. Nothing. We read this all day in the private supplier forum. You know what else is popular? Justin Beiber.

Another advantage to being around for so long is that we have close knit relationships with the biggest manufacturers and do not have to resort to selling cheap knockoffs. Did you know that all of your favorite devices were actually originated from the ideas of the Yuppies? This is true. For years the veteran suppliers have been taking their ideas to the manufacturers and helping develop the next generation of vaping. This includes your variable volt/watt devices, rebuildable attys, etc... Mom and pop suppliers may sell for pennies over cost, which is obviously great for the customer on a budget, but they contribute nothing to the industry except aggressive price cuts which sometimes comes out of R&D. They usually don't last too long either due to low profit margins. Not to mention most of these yuppies help fund organizations like CASAA, the group that fights for your right to be able to vape in public...or at all. We are not talking just a few dollars here and there either.

As for our prices they are pretty much right in line with the industry. Some manufacturers actually set minimum retail prices which we have to conform to. However we make up for it with bundle deals, better customer support, better warranties, etc... Our liquid really is low prices for what it is. We don't sell "bathtub brew". We actually have a lab where it is made. We have very high standards pertaining to our quality and the safety of the consumer. Honestly I think mixing in your basement or kitchen or shop closet is disgusting and unsafe. Top ingredients, sterile equipment, and testing all add to the cost to make the liquid. Based on that, our prices are very generous. Of course we have to fund these awesome hang out places as well! I'm honestly surprised you brought up prices. Have you ever tried to buy an ecig at the mall? Back when we first started there were the smoking everywhere brands that were charging close to $200 for a $30 kit. Now THAT'S overpriced, ridiculously.

...on a side note, I am proud to say that I do not collect profit from this business yet. We reinvest it all back into the company. I have other sources of income that suit me fine and I want this to grow because vaping saved me from cigarettes. We love vaping!

Seriously though stop in and see what the fuss is all about. We will let you vape free liquid all day if you want(another benefit). Ask for me (Matt) and if I am around I'll give you a bottle of our premium liquid, on the house. Also just come hang out and talk vape. Toledo actually has quite a large vape following. People come in all day and vape, not just our products but other mods as well. It's all good though because that is why we are here! We don't care about that, in fact a couple of my favorite liquids are from other brands. We are fans. Period.

Hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread