Revolver Vapor Lounge in Toledo, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szn122

Apr 2, 2010
Michigan
I visited The Revolver Lounge after my family & I had spent the day at the Toledo Zoo yesterday (7/9/11. :toast: I WISH I’d been able to sit & relax a bit, but we were all hot/sweaty after a day of fun.

I’m REALLY interested in their merchandise, wow!

Angie took good care of me and I was very pleased how friendly and helpful she was! I now KNOW that my KR818-D1 cartomizers DO fit the 510 battery, via adapter I was given, which is sold in quite a number of places…& I’m REAL happy about that! I will be returning to Revolver as soon as I can…maybe a very early Christmas wish trip? LOL! Thanks Ang! I’d recommend you to all other vapers!
I'll def visit The Revolver over n over again! :rickroll:

I'm from A2 area as well and left from exit 37 off 23 and made it here in about 40 minutes. It's right off the highway, easy peasy to get to. Angie was behind the counter when i went, i bought a few things and just hung out for an hour or so before they closed. If you haven't checked it out and it's near you, definitely go. Way better to be able to try flavors out there first! AND play some x-box.

RevolverRep

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.revolvercig.com
We only sell in stock. We have a separate facility where our USA juice is getting mixed and produced. However we do allow free vaping of any flavors while you are there, and we have supplies on hand for mixing stock flavors. You could stumble onto a new favorite mix and we could have it made in our facility for you.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Just a heads up, this place is really easy to miss! I've gone twice now and missed it almost two times. The store is in a strip mall and with a decent flow of traffic you can go by past without even knowing it.

I had previously put up my own experience with the store and have edited it due to a great response from RevolverRep on here. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

RevolverRep

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.revolvercig.com
Hey there. You are definitely NOT a burden. We have customers of all kinds come in, check out the pics in our stores facebook. They are absolutely not all "edgy". We also have people coming in during the last couple minutes ALL the time, and they get treated like any other customer. The only exception would be obviously the lounge part would be closed and it would be a purchase only visit. The hours will change back to 8pm after the snow season. So trust me, you are not annoying anyone.

We are having a large LED sign installed in the front windows to make it easier to find.

The workers in the shop do not run the company, and therefore may not know the details of the manufacturing. While on here we can answer the technical questions because we know, in the store they are pros on mainly Revolver Products. They do know the universal basics however as they are trained to provide cleaning and maintenance to ALL ecig parts, including models we don't carry.

If anyone ever makes you feel unwelcome please feel free to email me at msmith@revolvercig.com with the day and time you visited so that I can look at the tapes. No need to provide or ask for names as it will all be recorded.

I get upset thinking that anyone could feel unwelcome by us. Hopefully you will give us a chance to turn those two thumbs around.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Thanks for clearing everything up. I highly encourage anyone looking for an ecig to go to revolver and avoid any of the malls because of quality and prices. I am still very excited that there is a premium vendor with a standing store. Thanks for responding. It shows great customer service and does make me change my decision on revolver as whole

RevolverRep

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.revolvercig.com
No problem! Immediately sent the post in a mass email and made a call to the shop to address the issue with the manager. Our reps are always happy to help customers and meet new vapers, so nothing like that should happen. Were making sure that stays an isolated incident! Feel free to come in anytime and help us test new flavors not for sale yet. We would love the extra feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread