RevTech Phantom Kit Review - BIIIIG screen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingWithVic

ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Scotland
    www.vapingwithvic.co.uk
    The RevTech Phantom is the newest mod in the lineup from the folks over at Rev Tech. The original launch of the first 3 mods which the company launched had some...issues. However, with the new Rev Tech Phantom, practically all of the issues which plagued the original triple launch lineup are gone. How well does the Phantom work? Let's find out...

As always with a vaping With Vic review, you know that I have tested this item for at least a week, instead of reviewing it the day after it comes in...this channel always tests items first before reviewing.

═╣ RevTech Phantom ╠═

01:39 ◄ Unboxing
    03:16 ◄ Close Look
    07:27 ◄ Controls and Screen
    13:53 ◄ Temp Control & Wattage Vape
    15:31 ◄ Thoughts

Lanciab

ECF Veteran
    May 19, 2018
    I owe a Sport 101 box.
    Out of the package, it had some flaws : battery management not very accurate, TC not reliable and no wattage setting in TC, some glitches at the screen.
    Once patched with the latest firmware available on the revtech website (that was easy to do following the instructions, despite what I could read on some reviews - some reviewers might read instructions, not thinking they all know about everything) all these trouble were gone.
    It's a wonderful box, powerful but quite small, with juge battery capacity, great color customable screen.
    Package is also very complete and beautiful.
    I'm really really happy with this box.
    Rev Tech deserves better communication, it's a great brand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread