Great Idea!! Check this out, Ring Lord RDA - HugsVape

Ring-Lord-RDA_03.jpg

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I don’t know if I want this? I’m not sure what they are trying to accomplish with the ring. Is it just to raise the airflow up? I’m curious to learn more and see some real people give their opinions. Not that reviewers aren’t real people, they are, it’s just their opinions that are not. There’s a few I trust so not to disparage all reviewers, just most.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Blocking the airflow between coil and driptip is never a good idea. It always mutes the flavor and makes the attie prone to condensation and/or spitback.
I don't see spit-back being an issue with this one. Looks like it might be tough to install the coil tho. I still think it's interesting.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
@ricks thread, only fair he gets the honor of being the first to give it a go.

Agreed. I Second the Motion.
No thanks guys... I'm not ready to be the Guinea Pig on this one.

I also can't spend any more $$$ on ecigs at this time.(except for my new Doggy and a Swag)

My friggin Son wants a Gaming Computer for XMAS this year and it will be costing me a lot of $$$. This thing is Ginormous. 32gb Ram, Video Graphic Cards, Big power supply, TB HD, Giant Monitor, Lighted Keyboard, Lots of lights, etc... I am having fun building it tho!

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach

I also can't spend any more $$$ on ecigs at this time.(except for my new Doggy and a Swag)

My friggin Son wants a Gaming Computer for XMAS this year and it will be costing me a lot of $$$. This thing is Ginormous. 32gb Ram, Video Graphic Cards, Big power supply, TB HD, Giant Monitor, Lighted Keyboard, Lots of lights, etc... I am having fun building it tho!
Building your own PC is the best way to go.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

Excuses excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread