Ring Ring LowThudd......

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Their VG juice is very good. Their prices are very good. Their comunication is lousy, and for me at least their shipping time sux. I don't know why it takes a week to get items from a supplier that is 10 miles from me. I have asked them repeatedly if I could pick up my orders in person, and I have been ignored. BTW, for VG juice Goodprophets.com has better juice, at nearly the same price(especially when GP has one of their very frequent sales), and my orders get from Rob in half the time of strictlyejuice.

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
Update: So after waiting all this time I got my package to find the auto KR8 batt I got SUX ....! It's a piece of crap. Only fires about once for every 4 draws. Vapor production is minimal. Also, the RY4 I got is an odd orange color and tastes like Cherry Cigar. Not a big fan of cherry cigar.

Ugh, dont say that, my buddy just ordered some juice from there last night :(

And let me guess about your auto battery, you have to suck hard to keep it going for a few seconds.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Ugh, dont say that, my buddy just ordered some juice from there last night :(

And let me guess about your auto battery, you have to suck hard to keep it going for a few seconds.

Yup, it isn't working well at all. And to top it off, the 901 atty I bought from them just crapped out as well. So out of the whole purchase the only things I can use are the blank 901 carts.

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
Yeah, my buddy just got in the order and the juice doesn't taste anything remotely like Dekang like they claim it is, it's very mediocre (i sell Dekang prefiiled cartos so i know exactly how their stuff tastes), also they must have sent the wrong strength with all the juices too because they hit a lot harder than the very low strength they ordered. Not good.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Yeah, my buddy just got in the order and the juice doesn't taste anything remotely like Dekang like they claim it is, it's very mediocre (i sell Dekang prefiiled cartos so i know exactly how their stuff tastes), also they must have sent the wrong strength with all the juices too because they hit a lot harder than the very low strength they ordered. Not good.

Can these guys shoot themselves in the foot any harder???

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
Hopefully others will see this and save themselves a few headaches.

I hope so too, sending wrong juice strengths is a worry in itself, i'm going to contact my friend at Dekang tonight and see if these guys even get stuff from them like they claim, it doesn't even taste close to Dekang, most of the bottles taste like watered down garbage.

BigJohnJ

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Well I have only been vaping for a short time. But, I have placed a few orders with this company and did receive very good service. Emails answered in a reasonable amount of time. Shipped half way across the country in 2 days. No compliants on the quality of the juice. I guess you cannot please everyone all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread