The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ring Ring LowThudd......

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Liv2Ski, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Hey LowThudd what do you know about these guys? Figured I ask you since you are out that way and you have been such a huge help with checking out suppliers.

StrictlyEjuice.com, Flavor Shop!?

Juice prices look good and some OK deals on kits

2. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Bump for LowT to catch this

3. BCB

BCB Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2010
    North Idaho
    You can just PM (private message) him. If you click on his name, it will take you to his profile and you can ask him directly.

4. MitchellBeans

MitchellBeans Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2009
    I think you should attempt to call his phone. Start dialing with a 1 and then insert other numbers. After a few months, you may get him on the line.

5. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Their VG juice is very good. Their prices are very good. Their comunication is lousy, and for me at least their shipping time sux. I don't know why it takes a week to get items from a supplier that is 10 miles from me. I have asked them repeatedly if I could pick up my orders in person, and I have been ignored. BTW, for VG juice Goodprophets.com has better juice, at nearly the same price(especially when GP has one of their very frequent sales), and my orders get from Rob in half the time of strictlyejuice.

6. LowThudd

Update: So after waiting all this time I got my package to find the auto KR8 batt I got SUX ....! It's a piece of crap. Only fires about once for every 4 draws. Vapor production is minimal. Also, the RY4 I got is an odd orange color and tastes like Cherry Cigar. Not a big fan of cherry cigar.

7. Firefly13

Firefly13 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Oklahoma, USA
    Ugh, dont say that, my buddy just ordered some juice from there last night :(

And let me guess about your auto battery, you have to suck hard to keep it going for a few seconds.

8. LowThudd

Yup, it isn't working well at all. And to top it off, the 901 atty I bought from them just crapped out as well. So out of the whole purchase the only things I can use are the blank 901 carts.

9. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Too bad for them you know where they live:evil: I know what I would do...

10. Firefly13

May 24, 2010
    Oklahoma, USA
    Yeah, my buddy just got in the order and the juice doesn't taste anything remotely like Dekang like they claim it is, it's very mediocre (i sell Dekang prefiiled cartos so i know exactly how their stuff tastes), also they must have sent the wrong strength with all the juices too because they hit a lot harder than the very low strength they ordered. Not good.

11. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Can these guys shoot themselves in the foot any harder???

12. Firefly13

May 24, 2010
    Oklahoma, USA
    I know right ? I'm just glad she only spent 20 bux testing some stuff. I expect they'll send her back an email replying to her concerns in about 3 days LOL

13. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Hopefully others will see this and save themselves a few headaches.

14. Firefly13

May 24, 2010
    Oklahoma, USA
    I hope so too, sending wrong juice strengths is a worry in itself, i'm going to contact my friend at Dekang tonight and see if these guys even get stuff from them like they claim, it doesn't even taste close to Dekang, most of the bottles taste like watered down garbage.

15. Firefly13

May 24, 2010
    Oklahoma, USA
  16. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    They can't say it any bolder on their web page. Anyone who goes to the site would think they are buying the real deal........NOT

17. BigJohnJ

BigJohnJ Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Well I have only been vaping for a short time. But, I have placed a few orders with this company and did receive very good service. Emails answered in a reasonable amount of time. Shipped half way across the country in 2 days. No compliants on the quality of the juice. I guess you cannot please everyone all the time.

18. t9c

t9c Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2010
    Houston
    I ordered some A&W Root Beer from them and it's just...ok. Big bottle too, dagnabbit! Concerns me that the bottle just says Medium instead of a mg amount. Not on my preferred supplier list anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.