RIP Stardust

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadLittlePony

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
West Texas
Today was a sorrowful day as I had to throw away my stardust. I named it Ziggy after David Bowie and I kept it in my pocket with my eGo-C Twist. It fired in my pocket and burnt the coil and no matter what I did I couldnt fix it. So instead of wasting more juice trying to get it to work Ill just order a new one. RIP Friend

pms5

May 11, 2012
Essex UK
That's an interesting product. I don't see any wicks at all?? Is it an atomizer type tank?
It's not clear in the image, but you can just about see the short wicks on the replaceable head, second from the left.
I've had three on the go for the past two weeks, and even ignoring the whole replaceable head aspect, they're my favourite version yet. Even better if you use the long-wick replaceable heads that one of the UK vendors has started stocking.
Still not without the quirks, but bloody good.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    It's not clear in the image, but you can just about see the short wicks on the replaceable head, second from the left.
    I've had three on the go for the past two weeks, and even ignoring the whole replaceable head aspect, they're my favourite version yet. Even better if you use the long-wick replaceable heads that one of the UK vendors has started stocking.
    Still not without the quirks, but bloody good.

The nice part is that the v1 replacable head (ViVi Nova) and the v2 replacible head are interchangable. So there is an assortment of different atomizers that can be used. Just need to look around for what different vendors are stocking.

Can you link the page to the long wicks? Or can you tell us if you can replace the wick yourself? Where do I buy wick and wire to rebuild it?

Just one of many places that they can be found, I get mine here because they are only 5 minutes from the house.
    http://www.electronicstix.com/Vision-Vivi-Nova-Tanks-and-Parts-c148/

Last edited:

pms5

May 11, 2012
    Essex UK
    Can you link the page to the long wicks? Or can you tell us if you can replace the wick yourself? Where do I buy wick and wire to rebuild it?

I can, but it's a UK vendor.
    Vision Ego Rainbow V3 Spare Heads (Long Wick) £2.50 - Vaping Spares - Cartomisers Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid
    I have re-wicked one of the short-wicked ones myself too. It's fairly easy as it's just a matter of wetting the new wick with PG and threading it through the coil. The design of it allows for this. A bit like threading a needle with a sausage, but it goes through.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread