ROAR/RAWR vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs.jle53

Mar 8, 2014
Oklahoma
Has anyone tried ROAR formerly known as RAWR vapor? What did you think of them. Wanting to try them. I'm especially interested in their green peach tea (mainly because mr.pbusardo himself vapes it) Also wanting to know about steep time on them especially for that particular flavor because I'm very impatient and like to vape my juice when I get it. Thanks in advance. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Has anyone tried ROAR formerly known as RAWR vapor? What did you think of them. Wanting to try them. I'm especially interested in their green peach tea (mainly because mr.pbusardo himself vapes it) Also wanting to know about steep time on them especially for that particular flavor because I'm very impatient and like to vape my juice when I get it. Thanks in advance. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

First and foremost, stop being impatient! Many juices REQUIRE steeping, so you are doing yourself a disservice by rushing the process! Some juices more than others...

With that said, roar is a great e-liquid company. They specialize in fruit flavored e-liquids, and also have a great chocolate dipped banana vape as well. Their green tea peach is a fantastic vape.

Roar is definitely one of the top tier e-liquid companies.

I recommend the green peach tea, chocolate dipped banana, and love potion.....those were my favorite from what I've had.

Sally_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
VA
They're one of the better sites I've ordered from, love their Black Cherry and Vanilla liquids Steeping varies quite a bit, it really depends on personal preference (I know, Capt. Obvious reporting for duty) You may want to check out and maybe test run a couple methods to speed up steeping by using warm water baths. Personally, I haven't tried it yet (keyword yet), but there are plenty of threads here and YouTube videos to explain it, worth considering.

ADLinATL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Marietta, GA
Just so happens I've been vaping Roar vapor all day. Steeped for about two weeks but it tastes the same to me as when I first got them. I have Green Peach tea, peach serum, Hawaii Paradise and a small bottle of angel tears (menthol concentrate). Green peach tea is better than the peach serum IMO and I don't really care for the Hawaii paradise but it's not bad. It just has a little bit of that typical cough drop taste. They are all good but I probably won't reorder. Like the other said be careful with the angel tears. I put too much and overpowered the juices other flavors. Luckily vaped half the bottles before adding the mint. For a fruity mint, Hawk sauce from MBV is the best that I've had and one if the only juices I've reordered.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
They're one of the better sites I've ordered from

Agree. The guy that runs/owns this outfit will treat you right. So much so that, almost 2 years into vaping he "stands out" as one of the top 5 vendors I have ever dealt with. Utmost integrity.

And, he makes the best fruit juices as well.

Taledus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Tennessee
I wanted to add my 2 cents about Roar... They are the first shop I went to. I looked through the flip book of flavors they had, told the guy what looked good, and he fixed me up. I got Black Cherry, Creme D' Mint, and Raging Bit$h. I have not tried anything else from them. I only have 1 other local vendor to compare them to. Currently they are my fav and am going back today to get stronger mg juices. The flavors are not too overwhelming, just right for me and what I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread