RoarVapor - iHybrid Pure Giveaway, New Site, Changes, and Coupon Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
I'm going to do something silly and start with the giveaway. Just comment on this post, one entry only. Multiple posts will be disqualified. I'll do a random number generator on Friday, January 3rd and announce the winner. The prize? A Green iHybrid Pure and a 30ml bottle of Roar juice of your choice. Now on to the meat of the post...

Hi Everyone,

We're moving to a new web site (but the url will still be roarvapor.com)!

As you all know, we've been changing things up quite a bit here at RoarVapor lately as we transition from one store location to another, from one juice making regimen to another and from one web site to another. This latest change is ready to go live Monday morning in the am (Sunday night for many).

What this means:

For a start, it means we will have an entirely new web site, from the ground up, nothing carried over short of domain name, product names and prices. It will, however, mean all of our customers needing to sign up again as the database from the existing site cannot be taken across to the other.

IDology. A new site also means new secure checkout system. In this instance, IDology, which means that guest checkout is no longer a feature on RoarVapor. For those who do not know about IDology or the arguments used against us by the anti-vaping crowd: age verification is a concern, which is why we have gone with this service. When fully employed, it is the strongest age verification process online in the US. IDology is an additional expense to us but not to you, it is something we have been planning for more than a year but there was no easy way to make it work with the previous web site's provider, which is part of the reason for this changeover.

As part of our switch to bulk mixing, we were required to remove some of our flavors and the 70/30 ratio, and we needed to change the way menthol is ordered. As is understandable, making and storing every flavor in every nic level and every ratio is not practical when it comes to those options that are the least popular. It can also be very wasteful, as stock that has not been sold in a reasonable amount of time must be taken out of rotation lest it expire. We simply can't stock every flavor with every level of menthol, so with every bottle of juice you will have an option to add a 3ml bottle of Angel Tears with instructions to mentholate your juice however you like. The only thing that is changing here is that you are adding the menthol yourself.

Why we are doing this:

This entire process is one of stepping up our game and the quality of our juices. We're further reducing the possibility of errors in manufacturing, and preparing for possible regulations.

Speaking for myself and not just RoarVapor, this business is my baby, and it is the livelihood of myself and my family. Every change we have made this year are ones that have been a long time in the making. I believe that every change is for the better and the benefits will greatly outweigh the consequences. Our products will be better for it and Roar Vapor will stand a better chance of surviving anything that gets thrown in our path. I hope that you all agree and will join us as we forge ahead into what can only be a brighter future for Roar Vapor and the entire eCig industry for many years to come.

- Vapor_Mike

Monday, when the site comes back up, we will be announcing a coupon code to celebrate the new site and the new year.

TLDR: We have a new website design that requires you to sign up with the site again, we're doing everything in our power to provide quality products and prepare for what is to come, you could win a Green iHybrid Pure just by commenting on this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread