The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Roast Chicken e-liquid!

Discussion in 'Veggie Vapers' started by dopamine, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dopamine

dopamine Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2011
    Austin, TX
    As a long-time vegetarian, I had to try it- It's crazy how much it tastes like actual meat (from what I remember, anyway)- it tastes greasy and smoked and so freakily meaty! Except it has no actual meat in it. Definitely satisfied a lot of curiosity. Synthetic flavors are pretty incredible.

I'm the rare vegetarian who doesn't hate the taste of meat- I used to really like it. I stopped eating it for many reasons- taste NOT being one of them :p (but texture- ewwwww- I'm glad I can inhale the flavor without having to chew it)

any other veggies try the savory meaty flavors? I haven't tried bacon yet- but I will one day, I'm sure. I also have baby back ribs, but it's not as good. All from FSUSA.

2. hollyberry

hollyberry Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't think I could do it. :)

3. stillalive

stillalive Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2011
    USA
    that sounds awesome!!!! I'll have to give it a try. :D I really want to try bacon soon too. I also gave up meat for a lot of reasons besides taste!

I totally totally agree with you on texture though... I love the soft easy-to-chew properties of veggie meat. Maybe because I grew up primarily vegetarian, it just tastes so much better to me.

4. CountCaffeine

CountCaffeine Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2012
    In the wild
    That has got to be the nastiest thing ever? Not sure if I could vape that!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.