Rock Beach Vape's weekly Free Juice Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Hello, Rock Beach vape people!

After steeping about 6 days, I finally tried Kalua and cream E-Liquid I won 2 weeks ago.
Kalua_and_Cream.jpg

As I mentioned right after I got this bottle, it smells awesome!
So, flavors....
I can feel some roasted coffee flavor followed up by a light creamy sweet flavor.
But I can't quite identify the exact flavor since it is little bit different from the Kahlua I used to drink.

This one, however, was my all day vape for today. and I'm very happy with it. :)
I will let it sit one more week so that I can taste its full potential!!!
If the flavor improves even more after 1 more week, I am 100% sure this one will be my new favorite!

Great job, Rock Beach Vape, and again thank you so much for the giveaway!!! :thumb:

P.S. Can I jump in for the next round of the giveaway? hehehe~ :oops:

bencooper74

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello, Rock Beach Vape people!

After steeping about 6 days, I finally tried Kalua and cream E-Liquid I won 2 weeks ago.
Kalua_and_Cream.jpg

As I mentioned right after I got this bottle, it smells awesome!
So, flavors....
I can feel some roasted coffee flavor followed up by a light creamy sweet flavor.
But I can't quite identify the exact flavor since it is little bit different from the Kahlua I used to drink.

This one, however, was my all day vape for today. and I'm very happy with it. :)
I will let it sit one more week so that I can taste its full potential!!!
If the flavor improves even more after 1 more week, I am 100% sure this one will be my new favorite!

Great job, Rock Beach Vape, and again thank you so much for the giveaway!!! :thumb:

P.S. Can I jump in for the next round of the giveaway? hehehe~ :oops:

Thanks for the great review!! I'm glad you like it. Feel free to jump in again!

www.rockbeachvape.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread