Rocket Fuel Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
I did not see in searching any recent posts about rocket fuel vapes so i wanted to share my experience. I had put off ordering from them because i had read sometimes their shipping is slow and i was also concerned i would not enjoy their tobaccos because some vapors have compared them to cigars or cigarellos which i hate. I do not get anything related to a cigar from either of these juices.

I took the risk because of their sale going on and ordered a 120ml of both reaper blend and ol' river. The shipping was not only very reasonable, took maybe one day longer than most other companies i have ordered from but i am blown away by the taste and quality of these juices.

I am a tobacco vapor, it's pretty much all i vape and i love most naturally extracted tobaccos. These 2 are exceptional and i can see myself making sure i have these 2 on hand at all times.

They are both high pg because i prefer the throat hit and at 6mg the throat hit is not overwhelming, in fact it's just right in my original crown mini tank with the .5 coil at 45 watts.

The reaper blend has a nice tobacco taste with an underlying chocolate of some kind that is not overwhelming at all but just a nice touch. Definitely something i can see myself vaping in the morning with coffee, but also throughout the day as well.

The ol' river is a woody tobacco with some sweetness from the brown sugar that really sets it off. The sweetness is not cloying at all. An all day vape for sure.

I would consider both of these to be an all day vape for me and now i'm considering trying some of their other juices. If anyone has any reccommendations on ones you have really enjoyed i would love to hear about them to help me decide which other ones i should try next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread