ROCKET GIRL - CRAZY MANGO

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
ROCKET GIRL - CRAZY MANGO
Manufacturer: canada
Longfill Aroma - 12/60 ML
Once again, I have the pleasure of trying another flavour from "Canadian lumberjack, rocket girl" called crazy mango. I had previously tasted a version of the lemonade version, which turned out very good and I was completely satisfied with it. The design is the same here, a colourful picture of the product, in this case the mango fruit itself, plus there's a little raspberry in the picture, which I don't know what it's doing there, but it's there. Maybe they put it there just for the picture, or maybe that's what makes the mango so crazy. The smell. You can definitely smell the mango, which brings the scent of ripe fruit, I don't really think I can detect anything else in it. Flavours. On the inhale you get the mango, then on the exhale you get the sweetness mixed with a bit of raspberry. I couldn't find raspberry anywhere in the descriptions, but I really get the feeling that it's been spiked with a little raspberry. You can only smell it on the exhale, sneakily attached to the mango. It doesn't make a big splash in the aroma, but it does add a bit of a 'crazy' feel. As it's a ripe fruit with a very well-matched sweetness, it gives a very authentic taste of the already ripe mango. The flavours aren't too intrusive, pleasantly sweet and fruity, might be suitable for all day steaming. You'll find the crazy mango and nine other friends in the juicyvapour range, of which I'll even introduce you to some delicious flavours.

Attachments

• rocket-girl-crazy-mango-ecigi-eliquid-longfill-aroma-1600x1600.jpg
    rocket-girl-crazy-mango-ecigi-eliquid-longfill-aroma-1600x1600.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread