pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Good Evening Everyone,
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Received my order today and in it was a sample of Rocking Chair. Went to the website and read the description. That was not helpful.

Is it a floral? A Tobacco? Herbal? Sweet? Sour? Strong? Mild? Peppermint? Coffee?

Is there cinnamon in it? (I'm not much for cinnamon)

Please give me your opinions and description of Rocking Chair.

Thank you,
Happy Vaping,
Paula

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Hi Paula! And thank you...Christmas was nice; I hope yours was too. :)

Hmmm...Rocking Chair...it's a hard one to describe, especially since I'm not good at giving descriptions to start with. LOL It's more like a herbal/floral I would say...very mellow and smooth. Quite a unique flavor. Once you try it, please give us your input.

TypeOholic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
I just got a sample of Rocking Chair a few weeks ago. If you got it in the sampler 3 ml size, it does not need to steep. The samples are pre-steeped. To me it has a "tobacco type" of flavor. Not that it tastes like tobacco, just that it has that "type" of flavor. It's hard to explain. Maybe like a mild cigar or pipe tobacco with a bit of woodsy flavor. And I get a hint of flavor that tastes a little like peanut shells. Hard to explain and everyone seems to describe it differently. But, I like it even though I don't know exactly what it tastes like.

:)

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Ok. I am sitting here currently vaping this. The best way to describe it is southern sun tea, it tastes like it has sat quietly out on your back porch steeping all day. There is a hint of sweetness to it, like a bit of sugar added, but just subtle. I agree with everyone that this is a very relaxing vape and one that both Kat and I have agreed that we will always have to have around. Going to be a good all day vape. :) I have it in 50/50 and the vapor is really good. There is a slight throat hit which is nice off my 6mg. I am curious to see what it changes to as it matures. That is unless I have the little 10ml vaped to quickly. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread