Rocky Mountain Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycro

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Michigan
what flavors did u try funnyrocket?
I use rmv on and off-my daughter liked the dktab, i didn't care for that one-but she usually uses 11mg nic, and this was a small bottle and 18mg nic.
what is cuban cigar like-is that like turkish blended at all? I mixed some turkish blended with some camel from rmv, that tasted pretty good to me.

SubOnAux24

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Valley of the Sun
Rocky Mtn Vapor, purchased 1-30ml RY4 18mg and 1-30ml Flu cured 18mg. RY4 has an OK caramel / low tobacco flavor with a good med-hi bite TH. VP is just OK not great if your into plumage it's not for you. I give it an overall 6 out of 10.
Flu Cured tastes a little funky to me, raspberry-ish ?? Friends tried my juice and said the same thing. Tobacco taste is not dominant if any. TH is medium bitey as well. Vapor is same as RY4 i give it a 4 out of 10.
Just tastes like another cheap juice out there with no real outstanding flavor, don't get all hyped about it. Put your money somewhere else. It is priced ok but you can do the same elsewhere.
I would not buy there again. Just my honest opinion. I smoked American Spirit Full Flavored and Nat Sherman Naturals for a long time and like robust flavor.

southjerseydeedee

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Camden County, NJ, USA
I have ordered from Rocky Mountain vapor twice. I like thier prices and fast delivery. I plan to order from them again. I really like their watermelon - it tastes like a jolly rancher. I really like their flue cured when I want something other than a fruity or chocolaty sweet taste. I find it is also good to muscle up a sweet tasting juice. The only thing I can think of is that the flue cured tastes like a chickory smoke flavor. I prefer their tobacco favor over the marlboro taste, although they are both good. Clove flavor was surprising good, just a tiny bit sweet with a strong and deliciously deep flavor. Kiwi and strawberry could have had more flavor. Blackberry is not too bad but not nearly as good as watermellon. Turkish blend is, to me, a favorite go to. I am vaping the 24 mg and diluting with a litte glycerin to increase plume and soften taste of fluids. I will definately use Rocky Mountain as a mainstay supplier. I might drop down to 18 mg in a coupe of months so that I do not have to bother with the mixing, but I do like adding glycerin so IDK - I might have to use a drop of LorAnn's to kick up the flavor when I diute. I like the RY4, but not as much as I like the Turkish blend. Their flavorless is more flavorless than Totally wicked's flavorless, so I can mix it with LorAnn's flavors and Glycerin to create a wider variety of vapes. I was also pleased with their cinnamon flavor and plan to buy their coffee flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread