The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Rogue Valley?

Discussion in 'Oregon Trail Vapers' started by DrmChld, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DrmChld

DrmChld Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 8, 2011
    OR USA
    Anyone out here? Any shops?

:)

2. samuraijill

samuraijill Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2011
    Oregon High Desert
    Hi DrmChld, nice to see someone else from outside the Portland area, I went to school in Ashland and can't remember if there were any smoke shops in the county, I always bought from the co-op when I lived there! Here in Bend one of the dedicated smoke shops sells a KR808 kit and cartos that I can run over and get in an emergency, but I don't love them and so far am much happier with what I've gotten online. We need an Oregon juice supplier!

ps no offense meant to Portland, I lived there for many years as well, Keep Portland Weird!

3. zenoth

zenoth Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2012
    Oregon, USA
    Hello DrmChld,
    News and Smokes in Medford carries some vaping supplies, in the 808d fashion, they have carto's cig2o batteries and pcc's.
    Magic man has some juice but it's a bit over priced 4.95 for 5ml or so 20 bucks for 15ml (no thank you, i'll stick to the online shop in Washington that is 4.95 for 15ml and 6.95 for 30ml ^^) It's nice to know there are some other Rogue Valley vapers out there. I'm in the Central Point / Medford area myself ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.