The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Roulette Wheel Special. ??????

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Ouch1234, Nov 24, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ouch1234

Ouch1234 Full Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Every time I spun the wheel Roulette wheel it made my prices higher? What's up with that? They were going to charge me $5 for a $4.99 battery. Anyone else have any issues with it?

2. yuttynutt

yuttynutt Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2011
    Minnesota
    I thought that was funny myself, but you have to remember roulette is a game of chance so sometimes the house wins lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

3. Sjkader

Sjkader Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2011
    Mellette, SD
    Yeah I noticed that too. on a 4.99 item it went to 5.00. (had to jump on that deal) lol. Either way I put an order in at the great prices and sure appreciate that they do things like this.

4. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    I was over at my sister in laws thanksgiving and she wanted me to help her order some stuff and all I did is kept trying every 10 secounds till I got the spinner down to $19.It did go up and down just keep tryin:)Now did try on some cartos and would never change:(

5. Sjkader

Apr 5, 2011
    Mellette, SD
    I noticed that too. Also noticed some items never change. Once you find the lowest price, put the item in your shopping cart and it will stay that price. I did it over two days till I found all I needed. (wanted is another story lmao)

6. lynch

lynch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    Lynchburg,Va
    SJ, were you looking for a SSzmax for $29.99 ;), reminds me of that other place with the changing prices.

7. JimmyJet

JimmyJet Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Carolinas
    I like how they tease us with the price. The 1300mah Spinner is $24.99 or "As low as: $0.00". Too funny. The lowest I got was $19, which by the way is a helluva bargain on a Spinner.

Actually I think they are just stress testing the new server.

JJ :)

8. Sjkader

Apr 5, 2011
    Mellette, SD
    Or stress testing the crew. Come Monday they will be busting ... with all the orders

9. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Rave's neighbor!
    I got in on this spinning wheel deal and did pretty good. I got a $42 Telescope for $35 but when I went to login my password didn't work so I click "get password". I never got an email. So I tried to create a new account with the same login email and it said there was already an account with this email. I submitted a ticket and never heard back in 36 hrs or so I had to create a new account so I wouldn't lose my price on the telescope and couldn't use my loyalty points. I contacted them 3 times in I think 3 days and still no response. Who is the registered suppler or associate supplier here that I can talk to? I'm not thinking too highly of their ticket system. Is yuttynut who I need to talk to?

10. Nubbie

Nubbie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    The wheel was funny, unique way of running a sale. I got a kit down to $36 from $49 for a inlaw.

11. FigNuts

FigNuts Senior Member Verified Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Albany, NY
    I think it's hokey, just have a sale!

12. Sjkader

Apr 5, 2011
    Mellette, SD
    I know they closed shop for the holiday. Usually they dont work weekends unless that has changed. I assume there is nobody working the tickets till monday the 26th.

13. tmcase

Apr 20, 2011
    Rave's neighbor!
    I submitted the ticket on Weds but it was after hours so you could be right. We'll see tomorrow. Thanks.

14. tmcase

Apr 20, 2011
    Rave's neighbor!
  15. Jetmec

Jetmec Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2010
    SC
    I am very disappointed with Madvapes, they used have really good customer service when they first started out, but now all they have is the ticket system and they hide their phone number in the terms and conditions page. I tried to stock up on some juice and the roulette wheel would just take me back the select options page. I called them today to see what they had to say and they told me that ya for some reason the roulette wheel didn't work with the juice. So I asked if they were going to compensate for that in any way, he said ya they will have another sale in a couple of weeks. I am with Fignuts, Hokey just have a sale and skip the gimmicks and get back to the customer service they used to have.

16. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    Man thats weird I had a slight problem with my last order and called the # on there sight and Evan answered and hooked me right up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.