Status
Not open for further replies.

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
Every time I spun the wheel Roulette wheel it made my prices higher? What's up with that? They were going to charge me $5 for a $4.99 battery. Anyone else have any issues with it?

I thought that was funny myself, but you have to remember roulette is a game of chance so sometimes the house wins lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Sjkader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Mellette, SD
I was over at my sister in laws thanksgiving and she wanted me to help her order some stuff and all I did is kept trying every 10 secounds till I got the spinner down to $19.It did go up and down just keep tryin:)Now did try on some cartos and would never change:(
I noticed that too. Also noticed some items never change. Once you find the lowest price, put the item in your shopping cart and it will stay that price. I did it over two days till I found all I needed. (wanted is another story lmao)

Sjkader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Mellette, SD
I like how they tease us with the price. The 1300mah Spinner is $24.99 or "As low as: $0.00". Too funny. The lowest I got was $19, which by the way is a helluva bargain on a Spinner.

Actually I think they are just stress testing the new server.

JJ :)
Or stress testing the crew. Come Monday they will be busting ... with all the orders

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I got in on this spinning wheel deal and did pretty good. I got a $42 Telescope for $35 but when I went to login my password didn't work so I click "get password". I never got an email. So I tried to create a new account with the same login email and it said there was already an account with this email. I submitted a ticket and never heard back in 36 hrs or so I had to create a new account so I wouldn't lose my price on the telescope and couldn't use my loyalty points. I contacted them 3 times in I think 3 days and still no response. Who is the registered suppler or associate supplier here that I can talk to? I'm not thinking too highly of their ticket system. Is yuttynut who I need to talk to?

Sjkader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Mellette, SD
I got in on this spinning wheel deal and did pretty good. I got a $42 Telescope for $35 but when I went to login my password didn't work so I click "get password". I never got an email. So I tried to create a new account with the same login email and it said there was already an account with this email. I submitted a ticket and never heard back in 36 hrs or so I had to create a new account so I wouldn't lose my price on the telescope and couldn't use my loyalty points. I contacted them 3 times in I think 3 days and still no response. Who is the registered suppler or associate supplier here that I can talk to? I'm not thinking too highly of their ticket system. Is yuttynut who I need to talk to?

I know they closed shop for the holiday. Usually they dont work weekends unless that has changed. I assume there is nobody working the tickets till monday the 26th.

Jetmec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
SC
I am very disappointed with Madvapes, they used have really good customer service when they first started out, but now all they have is the ticket system and they hide their phone number in the terms and conditions page. I tried to stock up on some juice and the roulette wheel would just take me back the select options page. I called them today to see what they had to say and they told me that ya for some reason the roulette wheel didn't work with the juice. So I asked if they were going to compensate for that in any way, he said ya they will have another sale in a couple of weeks. I am with Fignuts, Hokey just have a sale and skip the gimmicks and get back to the customer service they used to have.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I am very disappointed with Madvapes, they used have really good customer service when they first started out, but now all they have is the ticket system and they hide their phone number in the terms and conditions page. I tried to stock up on some juice and the roulette wheel would just take me back the select options page. I called them today to see what they had to say and they told me that ya for some reason the roulette wheel didn't work with the juice. So I asked if they were going to compensate for that in any way, he said ya they will have another sale in a couple of weeks. I am with Fignuts, Hokey just have a sale and skip the gimmicks and get back to the customer service they used to have.
Man thats weird I had a slight problem with my last order and called the # on there sight and Evan answered and hooked me right up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread