The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

rounding watt on Revenger

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by Wu-Tangcl, Feb 15, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wu-Tangcl

Wu-Tangcl Full Member

Feb 14, 2018
    the Netherlands
    I don't know if anyone knows, but in a lot of YT reviews, the YTer says there is no "round robbin" (dont know if i write it correct sry i'm dutch)
    And on my Vaporesso Revenger when I fast click the "up" button, it indeed ups the wattage with 0.1 increments, BUT when the device is on a whole wattage like for example 10.0 watt and I hold the "up" button for like 0.5 seconds it will use increments of 1 watts.

it takes a little feeling to get it right, but when ya get it, it saves a whole lot of annoyance.

I really don't know if this works on any other mods because I don't got any yet.
    But if it does, I hope this info will help out.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Fidola13

Fidola13 Super Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    It works very well on both the Revenger mini and X as well!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. KenD

KenD Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    What is meant by "round robin" is that when adjusting the wattage down you'll go back to the maximum wattage when going past the minimum setting, and back to the minimum setting when adjusting up past the maximum wattage (usually with a stopper at the minimum/maximum setting so you'll have to depress and repress the up/down button). So, for example, adjusting down. 7w, 6w, 5w, 200w, 199w, 198w etc. The Revenger doesn't have that sort of round robining.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1