rounding watt on Revenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone knows, but in a lot of YT reviews, the YTer says there is no "round robbin" (dont know if i write it correct sry i'm dutch)
And on my vaporesso Revenger when I fast click the "up" button, it indeed ups the wattage with 0.1 increments, BUT when the device is on a whole wattage like for example 10.0 watt and I hold the "up" button for like 0.5 seconds it will use increments of 1 watts.

it takes a little feeling to get it right, but when ya get it, it saves a whole lot of annoyance.

I really don't know if this works on any other mods because I don't got any yet.
But if it does, I hope this info will help out.

Last edited:

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I don't know if anyone knows, but in a lot of YT reviews, the YTer says there is no "round robbin" (dont know if i write it correct sry i'm dutch)
And on my Vaporesso Revenger when I fast click the "up" button, it indeed ups the wattage with 0.1 increments, BUT when the device is on a whole wattage like for example 10.0 watt and I hold the "up" button for like 0.5 seconds it will use increments of 1 watts.

it takes a little feeling to get it right, but when ya get it, it saves a whole lot of annoyance.

I really don't know if this works on any other mods because I don't got any yet.
But if it does, I hope this info will help out.
What is meant by "round robin" is that when adjusting the wattage down you'll go back to the maximum wattage when going past the minimum setting, and back to the minimum setting when adjusting up past the maximum wattage (usually with a stopper at the minimum/maximum setting so you'll have to depress and repress the up/down button). So, for example, adjusting down. 7w, 6w, 5w, 200w, 199w, 198w etc. The Revenger doesn't have that sort of round robining.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread