Rousing ECF to action

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Sure most of the vets have seen my little campaign to get the FDA bans debated by panel on Freedom Watch. Tried to 'behave' and after starting in Campaigning, moved most of my attempts to the Day of Action thread seemed to be the 'proper' place.

Edited my signature after many failed attempts and got the link to show with regular posting, although try to remember to turn it off when multiple posts appear close together in same thread to be polite and not clutter the board.

Have had some success.
Started early this week with a strong push last few days.
We are up to 175 votes, 59 supporters, on the what's hot page and page two of listed ideas. Last comment 16 hrs ago, but know for a fact there have been some votes since then so hard to judge by that whether my effort has run its course yet or not.

Any thoughts on how many members are on ECF?

Any ideas on what to do and not to do to help push the campaign this weekend when I assume more members tend to surface?

Know I'm tilting at windmills, but this was too easy to pass up on trying. Going much better than my rants to the American Cancer Society and a lot easier than all the paperwork needed to get a senator to do anything.

Janetda

ECF Veteran
CtryBoy,

We've all be watching your efforts and certainly wish you the best of luck with them. One of the things that many of us have learned is how frustrating it can be to get people to do even the simplest things to help. You can go down to the very bottom of the index page to see how many people are signed up with ECF, how many are regular users and how many are on right now.

Those of us who are activists understand your frustration, unfortunately, we need to follow the rules of ECF and keep our activities in the campaign area. The campaign area can be seen by everyone, and those who are interested in helping will see your messages.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/campaigning/

I would also advise you to join organizations such as CASAA and National Vapers Club. These organizations activity work to keep the bans at bay and educate the public about vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread