RDA Royal Hunter rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

pants-commander

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Ann Arbor
I have the black and gold one, when I first got it I immediately thought "THIS was $45??!!!" but in a good way, Tolerances are spot on, nothing is loose, nothing is super tight, everything fits and spins perfect, (a lot better than some of the $100+ RDAs I've bought)

Building on it is extremely easy as you would expect. The vertical air holes are nice and work awesome (still haven't had and juice leak through the airholes)

The provided drip tip with the spit back protection, while it does work, very well, is not 100% perfect, but 99% of the time it does it's job and I am super happy with it.

Flavor on it was WAY better than expected (with the biggest air hole slot shut off)

Clouds, this thing pumps them with little effort,

This RDA beat out a lot of my higher end stuff, I've been suggesting it to people who want a really nice and cheaper authentic. I give it a 10/10

mreecew

Feb 16, 2015
Norwich, CT
My friend won a royal hunter at ecc niagra falls this past saturday. I built on it for him (28awg a1 dual parallel 5 wrap on a 2.38mm driver) It is super enjoyable. The air grid top cap is awesome, it can be dripped through but you have to give the juice a minute to drip through. It helps a ton with spit back and the flavor is very enjoyable. The build quality is absolutely incredible and this atty is worth the $50-$60 asking price all day long.

Reactions: sattv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread