RTA SMOK TFV12 Prince Cloud Beast Cobra Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dt123

Nov 25, 2019
This is just a rant / PSA, I recently bought SMOK's TFV12, the build quality is horrendous and the customer service is even worse.

On the first day I bought it the paint peeled when I was rinsing the product under the tap (no scrubbing of any kind, just placed the tank under the tap). After checking with the local distributor (Indonesia) I was asked why did I feel like I need to wash it and that by washing the tank it was my fault that the paint peeled. Also, I still tried it to see if the tank was any good, and honestly it was not. So now I will stick to my old tanks while I look for a new one.

2335.jpg 2346.jpg 2352.jpg

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@dt123, look into the Freemax Mesh Pro and Horizontech Falcon range of tanks if you want masses of vapour.

And look at the Vaporesso Skrr-S tank for usability with flavour first and vapour second, the screw off top cap makes it much more intelligent design than most and you have a decent variety of coils available from strip and or mesh (Kanthal, Ni80) that will give you lots of vapour to the CCell's that use a part ceramic wick and a Stainless Steel coil (GT Core, very nice flavor with reasonable amount of vapor and can be used in TC).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread