RTS Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVC70

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
AZ, USA
I like to have a few transactions under my belt with a company before I leave any sort of "official" feedback. I've spoken highly of RTS in a few threads here, and now that I have several orders from them I feel I should leave some formal feedback. My first order from RTS was 10/27/2011 and my fifth and most recent was the 20th of this month. Each time I've ordered from them I've received immediate email verification of my order, followed by email updates for each step in the shipping process. Prices are great and shipping to me out in AZ has only taken a few business days in each case. My orders have always been correct (i.e., items ordered and items shipped match up). The nic juice and non-nic PG and VG I've ordered have always been of stellar quality. They have been crystal clear with no funky smells or flavors, and the nic content has always "felt" spot on (never specifically measured, but throat hit, etc. has always been identical when I've mixed the same ratios of liquids), indicating uniformity in manufacture.

My thanks to Randy and the RTS crew for their excellent products and service. :vapor::2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread