RY4 rec's DIY and off the shelf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bang4dabuck

Nov 6, 2016
Been hitting it for a year and 1/2 and accept the fact that this is all I like. I live in the Philippines but am visiting the US for about another month. I've only tasted the only RY4 they got over there which is called SWEETCH. My issues besides wanting to see what the world has to offer is that for some reason they don't seem to sell with higher than 6mg Nic. That and it's a little too sweet. I end up mixing some Janty Classic Range 12mg, just a touch to calm it down and add to the throat hit. So any rec's on some must try's without heart attack prices ? I do have a bunch of mostly FlavorArt flavors that I had planned to mix my own based on a recipe a member posted around here but then Nude Nicotine failed to deliver my last minute (1 week) order ( but incessantly tried to charge my card anyways ). Any good ready to go RY4 flavor in one bottle worth trying ? Got the VG and PG and I'll buy my Nic elsewhere of course.

Thanks

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Been hitting it for a year and 1/2 and accept the fact that this is all I like. I live in the Philippines but am visiting the US for about another month. I've only tasted the only RY4 they got over there which is called SWEETCH. My issues besides wanting to see what the world has to offer is that for some reason they don't seem to sell with higher than 6mg Nic. That and it's a little too sweet. I end up mixing some Janty Classic Range 12mg, just a touch to calm it down and add to the throat hit. So any rec's on some must try's without heart attack prices ? I do have a bunch of mostly FlavorArt flavors that I had planned to mix my own based on a recipe a member posted around here but then Nude Nicotine failed to deliver my last minute (1 week) order ( but incessantly tried to charge my card anyways ). Any good ready to go RY4 flavor in one bottle worth trying ? Got the VG and PG and I'll buy my Nic elsewhere of course.

Thanks
Hi mate,
Pick up a litre or two of TFA Double RY-4 concentrate. :thumbs::thumbs:
Mix 5%-12%, age 20 days or more.
If you like the Janty classic RY-4 pre mix, you could try Halo tribeca.

Safe travels
I

Bang4dabuck

Nov 6, 2016
So SWEETCH is Janty ? They have a branch in Cebu and I asked for their RY4 but they ( Janty ) indicated they were working on a new one not out yet.

The double RY4, is there sweetner added ? Kind of would be good because my sweetner is over there but then again I estimate about half as sweet is what I'm after if it's the Sweetch mix.

Mallorca, is cool. My cousin was born there but lives in Frankfurt. He visits several times a year. I had a great time there in 2001.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
So SWEETCH is Janty ? They have a branch in Cebu and I asked for their RY4 but they ( Janty ) indicated they were working on a new one not out yet.

The double RY4, is there sweetner added ? Kind of would be good because my sweetner is over there but then again I estimate about half as sweet is what I'm after if it's the Sweetch mix.

Mallorca, is cool. My cousin was born there but lives in Frankfurt. He visits several times a year. I had a great time there in 2001.
I would guess that "Sweetch" is from Feellife, Joyetech, Hangsen or Dekang.
I have no idea who is making Janty juice...If anyone actually is. (Janty EU is all but dead).

IMO: TPA D-RY4 is not too sweet. It has a bite when fresh but mellows as the tobacco and vanilla blend and allow the caramel to come forward for a very cigarette like inhale.

HTH
I

• Useful

Philabos

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
I have tried to pistachio Ry4 and it was ok. Not great.
I have been using double Ry4 with some recipes off Elr with great success. Even one week steep pretty good.
I am new at mixing but it has quite quickly become second nature. Trying custards now but they take longer.
After the initial investment in gear it is incredibly cheap and better than shopping $25 bottles hoping for a good one.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I believe tfa ry4 double does have some ethyl maltol in it. Nicotine river has a concentrate named sweet tobacco by Purilum. It is delicious mixed at 7-10% and is good right away but letting it steep makes for a flavorful juice. They are also running a sale through tomorrow for 30% off Purilum and flavorart concentrates. Maybe you can have it delivered to your US destination.

As for a ready made juice I can’t help since I mix my own and have for many years. I have heard good things about that Charlie noble pistachio juice. I will try some sooner or later or just mix my own because I love me some stachios. Safe travels my friend and I wish you the best of luck in procuring your vaping needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread