Not open for further replies.

Toker Bell

Apr 4, 2013
USSA
Nice and tasty ry4 variant

10 ml 18 mg base
8% ObaOba from fa
4% 2RY4 from ecx

Sounds like it might be pretty good. I like RY4, even most of the nontraditional versions.

I just tried OBA OBA for the first time yesterday. I'm first initial impression was definitely a sweet vanilla with hints of orange, banana, and apple. And don't each of those three hints of flavor start with an O, B, and A? lol. OBA OBA is similar to Volcano ecig's Vanilla Bean. I was thinking of mixing some OBA OBA with a little caramel and maybe a bit of Virginia tobacco flavor.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Sounds like it might be pretty good. I like RY4, even most of the nontraditional versions.

I just tried OBA OBA for the first time yesterday. I'm first initial impression was definitely a sweet vanilla with hints of orange, banana, and apple. And don't each of those three hints of flavor start with an O, B, and A? lol. OBA OBA is similar to Volcano eCig's Vanilla Bean. I was thinking of mixing some OBA OBA with a little caramel and maybe a bit of Virginia tobacco flavor.

Let is steep for a week or until it turns a pale rose color. It's one of my favorite stand-alone flavors.

I mixed some up this afternoon. I dripped a bit into a trusty 901 atty...good stuff! I can't wait to see what it tastes like in a week or two.

Thanks for the recipe dmbryan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread