Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
S & S mods are giving away the ultimate kit.To qualify for this giveaway simply refer someone to our website have them put your ECF screen name in the comment box and post it here S & S MODS - Ultimate Kit giveaway - Broadway, VA The person with the most referrals will win the Ultimate kit.In case there is a tie then all names will be put in a drawing and one will be picked.I will keep track of each referral.This will be a month long giveaway/contest starting today and ending 30 days later on the 21st of Nov at midnight EST.I will announce the winner the next day on the 22nd.S & S MODS - Ultimate Kit giveaway - Broadway, VA

(NO PURCHASE NECESSARY)

The kits are as follows.....................

VMAX KIT: one Vmax VV your color choice, 2 Efest 800mah 18350 batteries, one Xtar charger with a included car charger and 4 spacers,
one 10ml bottle of juice of each flavor I have, one 10ml needle tip bottle one drip tip your choice, one 510 to EGO adapter, one 510 to 510 adapter sealed or not sealed your choice.One Atom Bomb your color choice.

GRIPPER VV KIT: one Gripper VV in black,2 Efest 2000mah batteries, one Xtar charger with a included car charger and 2 spacers,
one 10ml bottle of juice of each flavor I have, one 10ml needle tip bottle one drip tip your choice, one 510 to EGO adapter, one 510 to 510 adapter sealed or not sealed your choice.One Atom Bomb your color choice.

Pictures of kits to follow and I hope everyone has a fun time with this giveaway/contest and thank you.

S & S MODS - Ultimate Kit giveaway - Broadway, VA

Last edited:

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
S & S MODS are giving away the ultimate kit.To qualify for this giveaway simply refer someone to our website have them put your ECF screen name in the comment box and post it here S & S MODS - Ultimate Kit giveaway - Broadway, VA The person with the most referrals will win the Ultimate kit.In case there is a tie then all names will be put in a drawing and one will be picked.I will keep track of each referral.This will be a month long giveaway/contest starting today and ending 30 days later on the 21st of Nov at midnight EST.I will announce the winner the next day on the 22nd.S & S MODS - Ultimate Kit giveaway - Broadway, VA

(NO PURCHASE NECESSARY)

The kits are as follows.....................

VMAX KIT: one Vmax VV your color choice, 2 Efest 800mah 18350 batteries, one Xtar charger with a included car charger and 4 spacers,

GRIPPER VV KIT: one Gripper VV in black,2 Efest 2000mah batteries, one Xtar charger with a included car charger and 2 spacers,

Pictures of kits to follow and I hope everyone has a fun time with this giveaway/contest and thank you.

S & S MODS - Ultimate Kit giveaway - Broadway, VA

Lets gets some referrals going so someone can win this awesome kit.Remember no one has to buy a thing just say you referred them to our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread