Status
Not open for further replies.

MediocreTrombonist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
Titusville, FL
Hello all,

I'm considering buying the high powered Saber Touch VV so that I can use all the various cartos I've built up, including a bunch of dual coils.

Anyone experienced with this mod? I'm wondering if I should pick one up or wait for a Darwin to become available.

One of my concerns in battery life. I have heard the Darwin gets very good battery life, and don't have any experience with 2x16340 setup. Right now I run a DC tank with mostly 1.25 ohm DCs on a Helix, so maybe I'm a bit spoiled on battery life...

Any other opinions/recommendations on VV mods for dual coils would be appreciated too.

FlaverSaver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Nebraska
Uhmmm. Grab a Darwin. Or Provari. Both of them let you know when your battery is getting low, and both seem to maintain pretty stellar battery life. This one looks pretty rinky dinky. I'd be concerned about the parts life and quick tarnishing you'll receive with the materials and finishes offered. Again, Darwin or Provari's are great choices. Provari offers a little more customization than Darwin, and is tubular like Saber. If you end up getting the Saber, I'd be interested to hear a review though. Happy shoppin:thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread