Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Just received my Saber Touch "Kick Edition"!
cheering.gif
This thing is just awesome. Before I received it, I had watched many of Sir Lawrence's videos and always thought the Touch feature that all of the Saber touch's have was a really cool idea. It really is! There is nothing out there like it. It is just so much cooler than just pressing a button like all the other APV's have. The touch activated switch is truly innovative and it is built to last. I think Sir Lawrence is an absolute genius. With the touch sensor, I do not have to worry about it firing in your pocket or forgetting to turn it off before I throw it in my purse. Also, it's a great thing when you have 3 toddlers who get their hands on everything. I don't have to worry about them trying to fire it. Best of all it just feels really cool to use. When you hold it in you hand you can just feel the durability and quality. I don't think you will ever need it but it also comes with a 5 year warranty which is absolutely unheard of with anything else out there.

The Saber I received has the black ice powder coating with the limited edition turned lines. I think the lines add a touch of uniqueness that gives the look a little something extra. You can order the Sabers in a variety of colors and textures to get the exact look you are looking for. That is a feature I really like about the ordering process that I have not seen available with any other PV's. With others you might get to pick a color, if that, but with the Saber Touch it really is personalized to your own individual style and preferences. It is also assembled to order specifically for you.

What makes the Saber Touch Kick edition extra special is the fact that it is specially built to accommodate the "Kick" by Evolve, and still use an 18650 instead of having use the smaller 18490 that is typically used in an 18650 mod. This gives you more vaping time as well as the convenience of not having to go out and buy an extra battery just to use the Kick. With the "Kick" in your 3.7/6v Saber, you now have a variable wattage or variable voltage device. Personally I like vaping at about 4.5-4.8 volts on a 2 ohm atty, so this is just perfect. I also like the fact that I can use any ohm atomizers on just by simply changing the wattage to find your sweet spot.

If you would like to use the Saber Touch with out the Kick, of course Sir Lawrence has got you covered there too. Included when you buy the PV is a small battery extender piece that can be used in place of the kick if you would like to vape at 3.7 volts or 6v or if you would like to use your Saber as a passthrough (not included). If you like vaping at 6 volts just throw in a couple rcr123a 3v batteries. of course it is recommended that you not use the Kick if you are using those or using it as a passthrough. This Saber just has so many vaping possibilities it is incredible.

I know everyone likes to know all the technical stuff but one thing you just can't read about or put into words is just how this APV feels. It is the best feeling most comfortable mod I have ever used. It just really feels good vaping it. It just fits perfectly in your hand and the bottom end caps rests so nicely on my palm, all I have to do is allow my thumb to light make contact with the touch sensor and it fires. You can also rest your forefinger on the top cap and then press you thumb against the sensor and that is very comfortable too. I will be doing a video review as well to show how great this is up close and personal, so keep an eye out for that too. I just can not say enough about the Saber Touch and vapormoon. Plus they are in Maryland so of course that is a big plus for me too. I don't think there is a better made tube mod out there. Just seems like so much thought and innovation was put into these. Just a really high quality well made APV that is built to last. I highly recommend them and Sir Lawrence has just been an absolute delight to deal with. I definitely give it 5 stars and am very happy with it. Thanks so much Sir Lawrence. I feel so lucky to own one. funnyclapping.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread