Status
Not open for further replies.

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Watched the video, nice review. Man, I didn't realize that those tips are HUGE!! They stirred memories of paraphenalia glassware I'd seen from my younger days used for "herbs". Not that there's anything wrong with that...lol. :blush:
Tell me about it! I actually used some examples of other practical glassware to base the fire/ice tip off of ;)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
These pics are just over the top beautiful - In fact IMO - these tips and others that sagewood makes just blows others out of the water

waltereapproves.gif

I edited the part of my post regarding keeping this thread strictly to pics of your SW tips, as not everyone who wants one of them has had the opportunity to purchase one yet! Let's see some more pics everyone!

I also just filmed a youtube review on sagewood that's rendering right now and will be linked here whenever it's uploaded to youtube :D

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Great shots all......and wonderful glass drip tips.

I love the glass in the subtle pink one. I have a similar -- but in very light blue & white --- pictures do not do this glass design justice.

The customs are simply amazing and so cool to see creative vapors and Sagewood Glass work together so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread