Sagewood Glass - Fine Hand Blown Drip Tips, Carto Tanks, Juice Jars & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Just a Blast of Glass from the past that's quite awesome, love this bad boy Arrow on anything I put it on :)

Attachments

• Sagewood Arrow head Donut Tip.jpg
    Sagewood Arrow head Donut Tip.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 609

misterkai

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
San Diego
Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Oh my, I don't know! I sure hope so. These have been exquisite tips and amongst my favorites in my glass drip tip collection.

I know they were often busy making custom ones. Perhaps you can look through the sold tips part of the website and come up with one you'd like and email him about it.

Mr. Kai posted this not too long ago when someone inquired about one of their other products:

"We're focusing primarily on drip tips right now, but if you have an idea in mind, we'd be happy to create a custom tank for you! Please drop us a line at sagewoodglass@gmail.com and we'll take good care of you! Thanks! "

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
Thx. I've been waiting for some updates, here or on the website, for some time now.

I apologize for not contacting you sooner, but we are actually out of business. I'm so sorry to disappoint. Thank you for your interest in our products.

On Aug 27, 2013, at 6:18 AM, <email> wrote:

Good Day, Kai,

I'm contacting you to in regards to the two custom drip tips that I had requested six weeks ago.

In our original correspondence you had mentioned "about 4 weeks" and unfortunately we are at the forty-three day mark or six weeks and a day. Hoping I haven't been forgotten about!

I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,

<name>

On Monday, July 15, 2013 at 11:40 PM, "Sagewood Glass" <sagewoodglass@gmail.com> wrote:
Sounds great! We will contact you as soon as they are complete. Thanks in advance for your patience!

Many Thanks,

Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread