**** SALE BOGE LR 510 ATOMIZERS LIMIT 5 WHILE THEY LAST $3.50 each 3 DAYS ONLY ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul1288

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
new jersey USA
www.vapelite.info
Hey everyone, We are having a LR atomizer Sale again!. Good while supplies last!
**** SALE BOGE LR 510 ATOMIZERS LIMIT 5 WHILE THEY LAST $3.50 each 3 DAYS ONLY ***
enter getbogelr coupon code for $2.45 off the regular price. Choose first class mail and save $2.50 over Priority!.
Also look for Boge Lea, Boge 510L and Boge 302 kits In stock listed soon. Great prices! Fast Shipping!

www.vapelite.com
http://www.vapelite.com/BOGE-20-25-LOW-RESITANCE-ATOMIZERS-BOGEATOM.htm

Only use low resistance atomizers with batteries that are 3.7 volts and are 450mah or higher.Using these low resistance atomizers on any passthrough, regular or mega batteries could ruin the atomizer and the passthrough or battery. Low restistance atomizer's burn hotter, requiring more effort to prevent it from burning dry and ruining the atomizer from overheating

Last edited:

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
Your site list 2.0/2.5 with no dropdown to chose. So do does that mean there is no choice & we would just get what we get what we recieve within that range?
Great pricing, but would like to what ohms they are before placing an order. 2.0 are great for me. 2.5 are meh, no thanks.

Last edited:

paul1288

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
new jersey USA
www.vapelite.info
Your site list 2.0/2.5 with no dropdown to chose. So do does that mean there is no choice & we would just get what we get what we recieve within that range?
Great pricing, but would like to what ohms they are before placing an order. 2.0 are great for me. 2.5 are meh, no thanks.

Boge sells them as 2.0/2.5 so i guess they are fall somewhere within that range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread