Not open for further replies.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Well, I haven't developed acne but at my age it would sure look strange :)

The taste is a combination of the liquid, the atty & cart, and the voltage. You can get a total change with the same liquid by going to a different voltage or a different atty. Or by dripping of course. And then you've got the 'in-cart mixers', people who are not satisfied with any other solution except mixing their liquids actually in the cart, drop by drop.

They all taste different. For example a 510 at 3.5 volts and 5 volts is different. A 510 and an 801 at 5 volts are completely different (more vapor with the 510, more flavor with the 801).

So to get the best results from any given liquid you would pick an atty and voltage to suit that liquid precisely. If a person likes their coconut PG on a stock 510 they may not like it at 5 volts, or if they change to VG coconut or whatever. They might need to change the atty system or voltage to present that VG liquid in the best way. It's not the fault of the VG.

There are a lot of variables. There must be or people would be done with buying stuff after 3 months - instead they're still laying out the $$ after 2 years, looking for a new 'better' :)

[As you can guess I'm a VG'er]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread