Sampler sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vedra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2011
California
I tried a good handful of BWB juices about 3 years ago. Every one of them was fantastic, but some weren't for me. Ive always kept a steady supply of malty and malty toffee, but some of your other juices were f'ing amazing! Is there a possibility of ordering a smaller pack of some sort to try another handful? 45 bucks to try 5 juices is a bit steep for me, but I KNOW there's some big bottles of BWB just waiting for me to know I like them!

thanks!

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Yup, they have very convenient 120ml sampler size bottles. :D That's all I buy because I know I will always vape the amazing brews they create. ;)

On a serious note, I think they just announced they they were no longer offering the 10ml bottle sizes due to the labor and cost involved. But, if you look over on the right side of the Home screen you will see that they are currently offering a tobacco Lovers Bundle for a limited time for $40.00. If you are looking for Tobacco flavors this could save you $5. Plus don't forget to use ECF10 to save 10% on your orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread