Samplers

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclestu

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
ALLENHURST, NJ, USA
I purchased a sample pack from Halo. They put together a very nice sampler well packaged in a very nice metal container which I now use to dtore my protanks in. However I have found their juice to be very good high quality. And then you can't go wrong with MBV for price and great CS. I love their butterscotch with 2 flavor shots.
Stu

DocFox

Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Sultan, WA, USA
I purchased a sample pack from Halo. They put together a very nice sampler well packaged in a very nice metal container which I now use to dtore my protanks in. However I have found their juice to be very good high quality. And then you can't go wrong with MBV for price and great CS. I love their butterscotch with 2 flavor shots.
Stu

Thanks Uncle Stu.

I just got juice from Rocket Fuel Vapes and noticed they have a sample pack. They are new, I think, but I really like their tobaccos... not like any of the other stuff I have tried and can't stomach... Plus I just tried their Raspberry Lemonade, and though I don't usually like stuff like that, it's a pretty refreshing vape.

Heather's Heavenly is also good, and I am a big fan of Copper Creek, so I recommend them strongly.

Dave Kzoo

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
Wizard Labs offers a huge sampler. Many flavs but only at 12mg nic. I have orded from them and am always tempted.

Wizard Labs sells e-juice? I'm pretty sure they don't... have I missed something?

To the OP... I know nothing about this company, but they are giving away free samples in the vendors section (way down on the start page of ECF) They have a pretty sweet deal...Sampler Pack - E-liquids

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
Wizard Labs sells e-juice? I'm pretty sure they don't... have I missed something?

To the OP... I know nothing about this company, but they are giving away free samples in the vendors section (way down on the start page of ECF) They have a pretty sweet deal...Sampler Pack - E-liquids

Opps. I ment MyFreedomSmokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread