Samples? Anyone? ..no one? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downtown

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
So, I find flavors to be the BIGGEST part of my experience with e-cigs, because it was my biggest experience with tobacco. I swear I just sat in the store thinking "Those I've tried, huh, pyramids? Yeah, haven't tried those yet" and I'd buy just because tobacco tasted different from one vendor to the next, and I love having an opinion on things like this, for some unknown reason..

Now that I've quit tobacco for the most part, minus to try some new flavor my friend brings over, (this won't appeal to anyone on here I'm sure, but backwoods honey berry cigars were probably my biggest surprise from a cigar company last night, great flavor), but I look at different vendors for e-liquid for samples in a solid price range for what I'm getting. I'd pay 30 some dollars for something with at least variable choice in my liquids.

But I'm becoming frustrated by the fact I've only found a few vendors with samples, and even after that, only one that allows me to pick flavors! I'm about to flip a table!

So before there's some sore, sad, and upside down table out there, anyone know of a place where I can find more places that offer samples and/or variable flavors? C'mon people, think of that table!

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well that's what vendors 3 ml sample packs are about. Like ECBlends 5 pack. An inexpensive way for you to try flavors you can't get at your local B&M. Some vendors like Wizard will throw in a sample. A lot of vendors will mix to your specs but I don't know of any that will mix samples for you. Maybe a few will do one or two if your an repeat customer or you place a big order. You can always try. When you place an order tell them you would like to try a specific flavor but you only do VG or no nic, etc.

Day

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Alice in Vapeland has some crazy sample packs. Like one with 20+flavors. Haven't tried them yet myself though, highly regarded here however.

Dark City Vapors has a sample pack 3 5ml bottles you pick the flavors for $6.50.

The Vapor Room has 5 pack of 6ml sample you pick flavors for $20.00

Hopefully that will get you started, I think a few other popular vendors offer some sample packs as well.

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN

boony

Verified Member
Jul 8, 2009
San Francisco
Alice in Vapeland: mentioned by Day - 5 or 10 flavors in 3ml or 15 flavors in 3ml (no choice on the last, that's every flavor)
Fuzion Vapor: type "The Sampler" in the search box - 3 flavors in 10ml
Ginger's e-juice, Inc.: 3 or 6 flavors in 7.5 ml - 16 mg only
Heather's Heavenly Vapes: As mentioned by Robino1 - 4 flavors in 3 ml - 12 mg only
My Freedom Smokes: Single flavor 6ml bottles
Pink Spot Vapors: 6 flavors in 6ml
Prime Vaping: 3 or 6 flavors in 6ml
Velvet Vapors: 5 flavors in 3, 6 or 10ml / 3 flavors in 30 or 60 ml
Virgin Vapors: 3 flavors in 4.3ml - 12mg only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread